Saturday 25 May 2013

JESUS !!!! Who is HE ????

JESUS!!!Who is HE?????? http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=8sVrIPZt7nw&feature=endscreen and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hkBYYz2DIM I have gone back to my first love.. I used to listen to this Preacher nearly 50 years ago... I really suggest that you do too.... listen to this sermon about 25 minutes and tell me if you are moved????? There is one big secret that I would like to share on top of what this Greatest of all Preachers apart from our Master Jesus Christ. We need to take the Gospel to others.....Yes that is scary...You will be tempted not to do this for many reasons. HE WILL HELP YOU...IF You simply try... Just try and then He will help you....Take some litertaure with a simple Gospel tract so that can remind them after you have moved on.. My very first reaction after meeting Jesus and listening and going to Billy Graham Crusades was to tell others..TELL OTHERS.... THAT IS THE KEY TO KEEPING YOUR FAITH FRESH. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY...WATER, THE WORD,THE GOSPEL, MUST FLOW OUT OF YOUR RESERVOIR AND NOT JUST FLOW IN... The sea of Galilee is fed by the Jordan and then the water flows out to the Dead Sea. THE DEAD SEA IS DEAD BECAUSE WATER FLOWS IN BUT DOES NOT FLOW OUT.. Please do not become a dead sea but an alive sea full of fishes and living things. LIFE!!! Give the Gospel out!!! Share your own personal testimony and pray with people to repeat that simple prayer that I have pointed out so many times before. Today I met young teens from Bristol England...A group of them enthusiastically prayed to accept Jesus with a prayer similar to this one.... Dear Jesus Christ... Please come into my heart and forgive my sins. Please fill me with your Spirit of Love and give me the free gift of Eternal Life... These extraordinary kids then went off to find their friends and brought them to me to pray with them too. This went on 2 or 3 times. If you do this even though it is scary it will make you feel fine and happy....BUT next time once again you will find it a battle before you go out... Before the Battle Blues.. Grit your teeth, Pray and go for it!!!!!!! You will never become stale!!!! I am so glad that I have this job...Learn some key verses and off you go. Take your Bible with you and learn to show it to people upside down for you I mean not for them.Ha!!! Today I shared Jesus with boys from a school that my eldest son went to...called ...Christ's Hospital!!!!It is very near where I used to live in Angmering West Sussex. First a few kids prayed and then they brought their friends and I ended up praying with a whole bunch of them..It was simply awesome... That was TODAY 24th May 2013. They also took Rosaries and helped me with small donations. Irmgard did even better.. We had a marvelous day sharing Jesus Christ with others and especially those from West Sussex and Bristol. GBY and KGFG michael jaffray and irmgard king.

No comments:

Post a Comment