Tuesday 2 July 2013

THE RIGHT CHRISTIAN ATTITUDE

The right Christian attitude! Just when I needed to hear this the most, I received this from Jeff. I am not quite sure who Jeff is, but just at a time when I was feeling really hard done by, this amazing message from God arrived in my Yahoo mail box. This I believe was and is a direct message from God to me and maybe to you. It is radical but shines with a TRUTH that will be hard for many of us to take. I have just had 55 home made wooden beaded Rosaries confiscated by the Police in Cologne and told that I will not be able to distribute the Rosary and the accompanying Salvation Brochure any longer in this great city, visited by all the Nations of the World. Some enemy complained about us and this is the result.In the last 2 years without any hindrance, we have prayed with well over 10,000 people from all nationalities and walks of life, and distributed 15,000 and maybe more pieces of Gospel Literature and about 7,000 Home made Rosaries for donations. These donations along with a very few from the Internet, have kept us alive that is me and my six children who live with me most of the time. The 7th lives in the USA. Now the future looks bleak and maybe we will be forced to seek Government handouts to survive. I say maybe knowing that deep down God is about to do something unexpected and good for us. In Paul's letter to the Romans in Chapter 8 verse 28, he writes that all things work together for good to them that love God. At the same time my wife and I were experiencing an inside attack from those we love and try to help and altogether it was one of the toughest times of our lives. AND THEN THIS ARRIVED.........from Jeff. It often shames me to call myself a Christian . You can't know how many times a day I fail , my Lord first yet my own family as well. Christian is defined simply Christ one or Christ like! Really? Me CHRIST like? Not even close! I know I am forgiven, however I also know I will never deserve anything but eternal damnation . It is beyond me why God even gave me life. Not to mention forgiveness . I guess the best way to describe myself is scum . I thank The Lord that he sees more. It is all his faithfulness . I guess all I have to offer up is Praise and ask my feet to be washed several times a day. Any of you would you have driven the nails? In stupidity I once said oh no Lord not me. He gently reminded me that if born into that roman soldiers life raised educated trained by the military at that time, then given the orders!!!! Yes with honor and even a certain pride I would have driven each nail. Now the deeper truth is it is the sins of my life and yours that made it necessary for the remission or my sins and yours. I would encourage you to consider this , unless you walk in the shoes of the man or woman who do things you don't approve of, or even ungodly things , DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS, you do not know what surrounds their life. The do's and don'ts are there for us to protect us from ourselves . I hAve failed in what I placed around my life so many times, and made poor choices! I pray one day I will wake up and know the Holy Spirits lead in every possible situation . Lord I am sorry!  THE RIGHT CHRISTIAN ATTITUDE

No comments:

Post a Comment