Wednesday 25 September 2013

DO YOU LOVE JESUS CHRIST???????

Do you love Jesus ??? I have stopped saying,"Do you believe in Jesus?" And instead I have started saying, "Do you love Jesus?" I have a wonderful job as I ask this question to so many people every day. "Do you love Jesus?" Then If I get the chance I tell them..."let me tell you why I love Jesus!" First...He has known me since I was conceived and ever so small. He knows about all my wonderfully good actions and thoughts and I show them my index finger and my thumb almost joined totally together but with a little maybe millimeter gap.. Then he knows all my wicked thoughts and deeds and I stretch out my arms as far as they can go.. Now at nearly 75 years of age, I fully realise that He is absolutely crazy about me! He really really loves me! Take a look at this very famous verse from the Holy Scriptures of the New Testament... For God so loved the world, that he gave(sacrificed in our place,on the cruel cross of Calvary) his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Gospel of Saint John, Chapter 3 verse 16.. He loves me and you too if you will only believe His Word in the Holy Bible, so so so so so much that He volunteered to die on THE CROSS OF CALVARY FOR MINE AND OUR SINS! What I do for Him in return is out of sheer thankfulness for all He has done for me. "Have you ever watched the Mel Gibson movie the Passion of the Christ?" You can see it for free on You tube.. Here you will get a little idea as to how much He really loves you and me. I happen to know that we are in for the bumpiest ride this world has ever seen as the Wicked, Demonic, Criminal, Mafia, Thug and Evil Luciferian controlled, New World Order, escalates into murderous action in the next few weeks and days. Like the picture below which shows a desperate man hanging onto a cross in the middle of a very troubled sea, so we need to hang on desperately at the foot of the cross just like in this graphic picture.. Dear Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and forgive my sins. Please fill me with your love and please give me the free gift of eternal life. HE, JESUS, IS OUR ONLY HOPE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment