Sunday 26 April 2015

My definition of a real Christian

My new definition of a real Christian.....

A PIECE OF DUNG (s.it) FORGIVEN BY JESUS......


Philippians 3:8King James Version (KJV)."Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but DUNG, that I may win Christ,"

Nothing to get lifted up about.....e.g.

Like....I'm really a pretty good person really, but of course I do sin a little from time to time..I'm human you know!!

No talk about my impeccable church attendance.....

My amazing life of evangelism...

Just a piece of  s..t  !!!!!!!!!!!

But FORGIVEN!!!!

Oh the great great freedom of knowing that you really are a sinner BUT saved by G.R.A.C.E.   God's Reward At Christ's Expense!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment