Thursday 18 June 2015

WAR WAR AND MORE WAR!!!



WAR WAR AND MORE WAR!!!
WHY??????

ANSWER.....
MONEY!!!!!!!

War is the quickest and most efficient way to make cash...
It always has been and always will be..

Since world war 2 which was another in the long line of BANKSTER Rothschild wars, there has been continual war.

KOREA...VIETNAM...AFGHANISTAN...YUGOSLAVIA...IRAQ...
LIBYA...YEMEN...SYRIA...GEORGIA...UKRAINE...and probably more too that I have forgotten...

NOW FOR THE BIG ONE...WW3...THERMO NUCLEAR is on our doorstep. When will it happen??? Very very soon!!!

My guess is in the next three months..before the end of October...

It has already been planned by, as a result of special think tank sessions carried out by the elite, and no doubt discussed in secret meetings which ended last Sunday at the well police and special units, protected BILDEBERGER conference in Austria.

What can we do about it???

He that tries to save his life will lose it anyway...

Matthew 16:25King James Version (KJV)25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

So there you have it...There is only one thing left for all of us to do.....we are going to die anyway sooner or later...throw yourself at the feet of Jesus hanging on the cross for your sins and plead for mercy....
The Virgin Mary told the children that to pray the Famous Rosary Prayer would help to bring about World peace.....to neglect to do so would result in an even more serious war to take place in the reign of Pope Pius the 12th and would be preceded by a strange light in the skies. This happened on January 25th 1938 and then 37 days later Germany annexes Austria. THE FIRST MOVE OF WW3!!!!

Now we are at the doorstep of WW3... Planned and orchestrated by the Rothschild lead Western World..there has been a huge,largely unsuccessful, media campaign to demonise Statesman, Orthodox Christian, President Vladimir Putin...
Because of the enormous coverage of alternative Media on the Internet, many people are waking up to the typical luciferian lies of those BANKSTERS who will ride out the storm in their underground bunkers and palatial luxury homes.
These have been built specially for them underground and stocked with food and water for a one year occupation. The holy bible also has something to say about this too.

Revelation 6:15

Viewing the King James Version.Revelation 6:15

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Revelation 6:16

Viewing the King James Version.Revelation 6:16

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

 
ISN'T IT WONDERFUL TO SEE THAT THEIR VENTURE WILL FAIL....ALL BECAUSE OF A SLAIN LAMB...JESUS CHRIST THE TRUE MESSIAH....

GIVE YOUR LIFE AND EVERYTHING YOU POSSESS TO HIM NOW TODAY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. SAY THIS MIRACLE PRAYER EVERY DAY...

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come before you, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In your Name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give you my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever.  I invite you into my life, Jesus.  I accept you as my Lord, God and Saviour. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit. 

 
Come Lord Jesus, cover me with your Precious Blood, and fill me with your Holy Spirit. I love you Lord Jesus. I praise you Jesus. I thank you Jesus.  I shall follow you every day of my life.   Amen. 
 
Mary, My Mother, Queen of Peace, St. Peregrine, the cancer saint, all the Angels and Saints, please help me.  Amen.
 

Say this prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel. When you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word with all your heart, Jesus will change your whole life in a very special way. You will see.
  THIS REALLY WORKS..I SHOULD KNOW BECAUSE IT HAS AND IS AND WILL WORK FOR ME EVERY DAY OF MY REMAINING LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment