Wednesday 6 January 2016

A TALK TO A DEIST. AN UNBELIEVER IN JESUS AND THE WORD OF GOD...THE BIBLE...

JUST TO SHOW YOU THAT I DO READ WHAT YOU SAY IM GOING TO COMMENT ON TOP OF YOUR LETTER IN CAPS LOCK SO HERE GOES

I have told you a million times. A MILLION WOULD BE AN EXAGGERATION BUT I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEANThe God who created humans knows that
humans are fallible. OF COURSE HE DOES AND THAT VERY MUCH VERRY MUCH INCLUDES YOU AND ME TOOO.That is the point. We are not perfect and must work
towards the perfection of the creator. THE STEPS TOWARDS REACHING PERFECTION CANNOT REALLY BE MEASURED AND BECAUSE OF MY SINFUL HUMAN NATURE I MIGHT ONE DAY REACH SOARING HEIGHTS AND THE NEXT DAY TUMBLE DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE MOUNTAIN.Knowing, as he would and did, that
humans can never be counted on in any way, shape or form, the last thing he..NOT TRUE. HE DOES COUNT ON US JUST AS HE IS COUNTING ON ME TO WRITE TO YOU NOW..ME WRITING TO YOU DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT EVERYTHING I WRITE WILL BE CORRECT BUT HE CAN AND DOES HELP ME ALL THE TIME..WHEN I LET HIM THAT IS.. MANY TIMES I DO NOT SAD TO SAY..BUT HE UNDERSTANDS THAT AND LOVES ME ANYWAY. HE IS JUST THAT WONDERFUL..A LOVE THAT KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES AND US UNCONDITIONAL EVEN WHEN I AM LIKE YOU IN REBELLION AGAINST HIS GOSPEL.
would do is pass down his word and instructions for our lives in a book...THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT..HE DID JUST THAT.. A BOOK WRITTEN FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES BY HIM ABOUT HIM.
YES HE HAD TO USE SINFUL BEINGS LIKE ME TO DO IT BUT HE VERY MUCH THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDED THOSE WRITING HANDS.
written by the very fallible creatures HE created. My senses and my brain
show me every day that humans are dishonest and self-centered. ABSOLUTELY BUT I HAVE A SNEAKING FEELING THAT YOU DO NOT APPLY THESE VERY TRUTHFUL FACTS TO YOURSELF..

So, it isn't even a question of whether or not the Bible is God's word. OH YES IT IS It
isn't even originally written in my language. HAVE YOU HEARD OF TRANSLATING.? I'm being facetious there you go you can see at that statement that I am sinful too ha!!!!..should have been in caps..
 If you are born in Japan, how
do you find the bible? If you are born in India? So, what God did was, he (I've never lived in Japan but I have in India, THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN IN  MANY DIFFERENT INDIAN DIALECTS HINDI BEING THE MAIN ONE)
wrote the truth of the creator in our hearts and so we all know we have a THAT IS SO MUCH CRAP BECAUSE THEN WHY IS IT THAT WE ARE SO BAD IF IT IS IN OUR HEARTS.??
MAKES NO SENSE.. I HAVE 12 KIDS AND I NEVER HAD TO TEACH THEM TO BE NAUGHTY.. THEU ONLY HAD ONE TRUTH IN THEIR HEART AND THAT WAS SELFISHNESS AND FIT THROWING WHEN THEY DID NOT GET THEIR WAY..FROM THE MOMENT THEY POPPED OUT TO THE MOMENT OF DEPARTURE.
creator and all should see each other as brothers and sisters. So, please BECAUSE I HAVE GIVEN OVER MY LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST AND HIS SPIRIT LIVES WITHIN ME NOW, I DO HAVE THE ABILITY AND THE STRENGTH TO LOVE MY ENEMIES ESPECIALLY WHEN I ASK FOR IT..SOME TIMES II REGRESS SADLY BUT THEN THERE IS FORGIVENESS AND LIKE A SIMPLE SONG THAT I WROTE AND I WILL DING IT FOR YOU AND SEND IT TO YOU..IF YOU FALL DONT JUST LIE THERE GET UP AND START AGAIN IS THE GIST OF IT.
stop trying to get me to buy in to your religion of man where you worship a
man, and call a dead man your best friend and state you talk to the dead
man who 2000 years ago stated he would return again soon. (By the way, he
said before this generation has passed, you will see me again... and then
he returned from the dead: ie. Second coming) you are awaiting the third
coming.
SORRY NOT WORTH COMMENTING ON..

God is the smartest and greatest of our greatest imagination multiplied. AMEN He
cannot be described in human ideas and terms. He does not sit on a throne OH YES HE DOES AND WE CAN SEE HIS NATURE BY STUDYING THE GOSPELS AND THE BIBLE
and he does not get jealous and angry and vindictive. 
HE DOES GET JEALOUS AND HE DOES GET ANGRY BUT NOT PLAIN VINDICTIVE..THAT IS A HUMAN TRAIT
Those are human
traits. He does not need to come as his son to earth, to preach for 3 years
and then suffer one day and say that he took the sins of the world on his
shoulders. Your man made religion may tell you that but it screams BULL to
me. You have chosen to trust that men have written down exactly what God
wanted and that it has never been changed. I am smart enough to know that THAT IS THE WHOLE PROBLEM JERAN IS SMARTER THAN ALL THE CHRISTIANS WHO EVER LIVED..THERE HAVE BEEN SOME PRETTY BAD ONES IN LUDING ME TOO BUT NOT JERAN THE KNOW IT ALL ABOVE AND BEYOND GOD..
those men may have lied, so might the 100's of copyists and scribes sinceI AM SURE THEY MIGHT HAVE TRIED TO BUT THEY WERE OVERSEEN AND VOLUNTARILY ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE DIRECTED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT..
YOU CANT SEE THAT IM VERY SORRY FIR YOU BECAUS ALL YOU HAVE LEFT IS A VERY VERY CORRUPT SELF JUST LIKE ME.. IM EXTREMELY CORRUPT BUT I HAVE A WONDERFUL MARVELLOUS GOD WHO CAME TO THIS EARTH IN THE FORM OF HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST AND THEN CONQUERED DEATH HAVING FIRST TAKEN THE PUNISHMENT FOR MY MANY SINS..
time immemorial.  Ever played the telephone game? They teach it in 3rd
grade. And remember, the same group that teaches Jesus was God, has a
telescope on the top of the Vatican to look at all the pretty planets and
galaxies.
I THINK I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT THE VATICAN CATHOLICS ARE IN BED WITH THE NWO AND MOST OF THE BIG PROT DENOMINATIONS ARE MOTIVATED BY THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL WHICH IS THE LOVE OF MONEY1st Timothy 6:10
(So dear friend, yes you are my friend whether I am yours remains to be seen...)
(There you have it now a ? May I use these writings of course leaving out your name unless you want it included for me to post on face book YouTube and my mailing list???) in brackets should have been in caps lock

No comments:

Post a Comment