Saturday 23 July 2016

THERE IS TRUTH EVERYWHERE

Also it is in my opinion important to realise that we are all flawed and there is truth in all the control religions. There is truth for example in Roman Catholicism. There are some sincere Catholics who can recite and believe the apostles crede even though they have a lot of add ons which are unnecessary and misleading. We have to learn.. I am still learning..to eschew the evil and absorb the good. To keep the baby but throw out the dirty bath water. Billy Graham for example played a huge part in my conversion. But this man living in luxury is not a living example of Jesus on earth. The Protestant Pope Billy graham together with the RC pope are not examples of the life of Christ but one can learn from them. I'm not sure if I have explained that well. I am only recently learning that the real yard stick is the Holy Bible and now that The Genesis account of creation has been proven to be true in the flat stationery earth rediscovery, it is comforting to have the Holy Bible and those exceeding great and precious promises to hang on to, 2 Peter 1:4 

No comments:

Post a Comment