Monday 5 September 2016

Many Muslims are waking up



As I am sure you know many Muslims are beginning to wake up to the fact that MUHAMMED is a false prophet and they want Jesus. 

Yesterday I had a simple meal with a 29 year old Syrian immigrant to Germany where I live. 

He is very intelligent and has a degree in science and is looking for someone or some Christian ORGANISATION to help him grow in Christ.

His name and email is
osama_abdulrazak@live.com
He speaks good English and German and Arabic and comes from a wealthy family in Syria
Osama Abdulrazak
Aged 29

50 years ago I was in a similar situation and owe much of my Christian formation years to the Navigator missionaries who came to London and started working with young businessmen. 

The names of the missionaries were Doug and Leila Sparkes..ED Rice...Roger Anderson....and others.... My friend and brother in Christ James Broad went on to become the English director of the Navs. But I have had no contact with him for fifty years

I have lived from that moment to this as an independent Christian missionary living entirely by faith from small donations and am late in life realising that the very important Grounding I received from the Navs is second to none as they gave me a deep love and respect for the Holy Bible.kjv was my favourite as my ancestor was James the 1st of England and 6th of Scotland, not a particularly good king but famous for sponsoring the KJV translation in its easy to remember Shakespearean English.

My first cousin, a Robin Hood in reverse character taking money from the poor and giving it to the rich, is the recently ousted Chancellor of the Exchequer George Gideon Osborne who lost his job in number 11 Downing Street after the BREXIT vote.


There was a simple course of question and and then answer by looking up the solution in a bible.

Also there was an excellent system of scripture memory called TMS the topical memory system for committing to memory key verses especially to do with salvation and claiming promises for ones Christian life.

They also showed me perhaps the most important aspect on how to win souls and lead people to Christ.

I live near Cologne and need your help to help this young man..and others.. Even if you have your original booklets that you could donate to me as I live from very small donations and cannot afford to pay out cash but time I can spend even though my day is taken up with five to six hours daily sharing my faith with the general public.

These refugees are a great opportunity for evangelism to win them as they are flooding Europe .

If you know of a navigator family living nearby to Cologne that would be amazing.

Looking forward to receiving your reply 

Michael Jaffray King
Talblick 14
51674 Wiehl/Bielstein
Germany

I need those well arranged question and answer formulas also arranged in topics like GROWING IN CHRIST...ASSURANCE OF SALVATION ETC ETC.

I REALISE THAT THE MAIN STREAM CHURCHES HAVE VERY LITTLE TO OFFER IN THIS REGARD.

PLEASE WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO HELP ME

No comments:

Post a Comment