Tuesday 11 October 2016

Wakey wakey

I AM GOING TO CALL THIS LETTER...MAYBE MY LAST, FROM THIS PLANET..PLANE...FLAT GEO CENTRIC EARTH,


"WAKEY WAKEY" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES THAT IS THE RIGHT NAME,"WAKEY WAKEY"

I received this advice just a few days ago and now I pass it on to you too...

"Just get right with Jesus". 

GET RIGHT WITH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The days ahead can and will be very dangerous and precarious!!!!

A MESSAGE FROM JESUS...

Jesus asked a full time fully dedicated missionary to give Him a special present  to fit this day of October 7th 2016...

The missionary thought for a few moments?????? What can I give HIM???? 

My life???? 

I've done that!!!!! 

Longer hours studying the word??? 

Longer hours praying????? 

Eventually he gave up and asked the Lord what He really wanted.. JESUS replied...

"Give me your sin,"

"SO I CAN GIVE YOU MY MERCY!!!!!!"

I LOVED THIS..JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU OUR PRECIOUS FRIENDS, SISTERS AND BROTHERS IN CHRIST AND EVEN OUR ENEMIES....HE LOVES YOU TOO...


love irmgard and michael 


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment