Saturday 23 June 2012

there are no neutrals

There are no neutrals!
The Book of Revelation, the last book of the Holy Bible..
Chapter 3 verses
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

What does the Neutral tend to say?
The Devil is not so bad!
There is no Devil! It's just a figment of our imagination.
The Governments and the Mega Rich are just decent people who have made a great deal of money legitimately!
The Illuminati and this idea that there is a small group of people who meet at the Bildeberger conference to work out world strategy is just a conspiracy theory.
Christianity is just one of many man made religions and is not really true.
Dan Brown got it right.
Jesus was an historical figure but was just a good man with high morals and maybe he was more human than we think and had sex with Mary Magdalene.
Global warming is real.. This warming is caused by the overpopulation of the planet and we must drastically reduce the population as otherwise our world will disintegrate.
Really one should believe what the papers say and the telly too.
The Bible is just a man made book with so many contradictions and has nothing to do with being God's word. It is very doubtful if God really exists.
The Neutral aproach is really a very good way of sorting out these problems which arise because of these extremeists both religious and political.
Human nature is not that bad and it is all a question of education.
What really counts is how much wealth we have managed to accumulate.
OK so far so bad..
What is the TRUTH???
Surely everyone would like to find out the answer to this question.
My first piece of advice to every one who is reading this Sunday Blog of mine is to take part in an experiment..
Now if there is a God, and if He is all seeing and all loving and all merciful as the Bible so clearly tells us that He is, then take this challenge and become part of THE EXPERIMENT..
I know this experiment works, IIIIIFFFFF you play your part because 43 years ago I took part in just such an experiment and I continue to do so until this present day.
While you are alone somewhere, just ask this God, if He is really there to show you.....
If you do this in a serious way and keep up this request for about two weeks I am quite sure that you will get the answer.
Why 2 weeks?? Does God need two weeks to get through to you?
No He doesn't but you do!
He will probably start showing you immediately but the human tendency is toi say something like,"This is just my imagination! This is just a coincidence!" However when this process goes on for 2 weeks, then the penny will drop and you will be able to say, "OK maybe this is God after all and He is really getting through to me!"
Why would God bother to do this?
Because He really loves you and wants you to investigate Him.
Jesus said in the Gospel of saint Matthew Chapter 7 verse 7 to 11
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
Let me give you an example from my childhood which will help explain the kind of attitude that you will need to get your answer.
I was sailing mad or sailing crazy when I was about 9 years old.
I desperately wanted my own racing dinghy. At that time and maybe even now there was a class of kids dinghy called the Yachting World Cadet.
It was designed by Jack Holt and performed very much like a grownup's racing dinghy.
Well I wanted one desperately.
Now I did not just ask my parents once but very cunningly brought up the subject of this boat at every opportunity in every kind of conversation.
My parents would be talking about planting potatoes and somehow I would enter into the discussion and mention my desire for the Cadet Dinghy.
My parents would smile and then brush it off and then I would repeat the suggestion many times a day. When going to bed and when getting up. When sitting down for a meal and in a very definite way when I was bundled off to Prep school for three months at a time. I meant business and imagine my joy when coming back for the Easter Holidays and a month's stay at my home, they took me to the shed and there painted bright red was my very own first racing dinghy. With great ceremony and with the small staff of our market garden in attendance, we broke a bottle of beer over the bows of the YW Cadet naming her Comet and the sail number I have now forgotten, 642 rings a bell.
Now that is the kind of enthusiastic attitude that you will need to get your answer from God about.... What is the Truth???
I have carried over that attitude to this day and that is why I know so much about what is really going on in our world and that is why those of you who do not really care know so little.
We need to have this attitude all through our earthly existence, and right up to the point of our sooner or later departure for the after earth life that is the inevitable journey that we must all take.
GBY and KGFG!

No comments:

Post a Comment