Saturday 9 June 2012

YOU ARE WHAT YOU WRITE WARTS AND ALL!

You are what you write..Warts and all!!

Sunday Blog 10th June 2ß12.

http://michaeljaffrayking.blogspot.de/

about 90 posts since 2010

I have really written quite a bit during my life, especially during the last 25 years.

I have never made any money from it, more is the shame, and I think the main beings who have read my stuff along with you now, if you are reading this My Sunday Blog 10th June 2012, are my ancestors and my Creator along with hopefully some saints too.

I think because I have kept a really open mind and always want to know more, that I have progressed. Sometimes taking a few steps forward and then a few back but hopefully over all going forward and gaining ground.

Today I had a renewed revelation about the awesomeness of the Holy Mass which is celebrated every day all around the world in the Roman Catholic Church.

It is so easy to get familiar and a little contemptuous with the ritual of standing up and sitting down and hearing the Bible read and then the various Liturgies taking their place in an order which has been established for centuries. The hymns that punctuate the whole procedure are old fashioned but contain really good and uplifting words of worship.

The Holy Mass is actually a time travel right back to Calvary. In the spiritual world there is no time, so we can be back with Christ experiencing all the events as if we were there. We are there if we have the faith to believe that. It is not just a memorial meal but an actual mystical experience with Jesus being there in person. Now I am talking to myself when I say ..do not be put off by the people around you and by the feelings that accompany many of our negative thoughts. Just ask the Lord to help you make the switch back just a short 2000 years which is a little more than the life of say thirty people in tandem. 30 times 70 equals 2100. Now 30 is not a big number as numbers go.

In the Bible it says that a 1000 years is as one day and one day is as a 1000 years so in fact it is just a couple of days ago when all these amazing world changing events happened. I have to continually remind myself of this fact as it is so easy to forget and be just caught up in all the material effects around us.. So and so is wearing his brown suit! Who cares? The Lady behind is singing out of tune! Who cares?? Jesus is there along with all the teeming humanity and all their addons and idiosyncrasies. Jesus is there and that is what is important. Most Sundays we go to the 12 o'clock Mass at the Cologne Dom Cathedral. It is really a splendid affair and if one continually reminds oneself of what I have written above then it can be extremely meaningful and an event not to be missed and pushed on one side.

This evening which is late Saturday, I watched Germany play Portugal, along with my 2 small daughters. I was actually hoping for Portugal to win as I cannot help backing the underdog. Portugal with its financial crisis all brought about by the Banksters in their efforts to set up their one world government and Global tyranny. Well Germany won. One nil and I think they were lucky.

There are 7 billion humans approximately on this planet and who really wants to read about Michael Jaffray King and his family.

Well let me tell you that in one way I am a unique person just like each one of you. There is only one Michael Jaffray King that I have found in the world.. Google the name and see for yourself..There are thousands of Michael Kings and Michael Jeffrey Kings but only one Michael Jaffray King.

Also another unique thing about myself is that for the last thirty to forty years, I have lived entirely by faith. A simple faith in Jesus Christ. I admit for 2 years in Portugal and then in Madeira I taught English and earned money but for the rest of the time and including now, I have really no visible means of support and all my cash comes from small donations from people whose hearts have been moved by the Lord and by what we are doing.

I get no Pension and no special Government help and only help from Jesus Christ who puts into the hearts of others to finance me. Do you know anybody who lives like that??

If you do I would like to be in touch with them. I have no cash for next month or week, but always just enough for this month or week. That is really pretty much on the EDGE...Whether I have 9 people living with me as at present or just Irmgard and the two kids, it makes no difference. The books balance.. My Boss always makes sure that even when I have been stupid and overspent, HE makes sure that there is food on the table and clothes to wear for all of us and cash to pay the many many expenses. Just recently I was donated not just one pair of shoes but 5 pairs all very expensive ones and only a very little worn.

It is mind boggling.

The other day we were not really getting enough cash from our witnessing exploits and Home made wooden Rosary distribution and then suddenly a Chinese family, there are many Chinese visiting the Dom Cathedral in Cologne where we operate every day, took four Rosaries and we made our quota of 50 Euro a day. The Chinese have never taken a Rosary from us. We have learnt to say Jesus Loves you and it sounds like Jesus Iiiii Nee!

If you go to my Blog spot, you will be able to read all the stuff that I have been writing over the past few years and you will be able to get some idea as to how I tick.. Of course it goes without saying,, if you are interested???

God bless you and please learn quickly to trust in Jesus. Nothing turns Jesus on more than to know that we trust Him and love Him and desperately need Him

No comments:

Post a Comment