Thursday 23 August 2012

Letter to a Lost Soul

Dear Michael
I have on purpose not read one word from your email to me, nor do I intend to, but instead would like to take this opportunity to write to you from my heart.
Dear Jesus please help me to write from Your heart working through my heart a letter which will touch and bless the heart of one Michael Smyth who is a very precious and loved creation of Yours. I believe too that our Holy Mother really loves and prays for this very dear man and that it is Your desire that this soul would come to a perfect understanding of TRUTH. We all have a very long way to go and sadly there is not really much more time left in both of our ageing and ailing lives. The end could come tonight or tomorrow or any time soon. Sadly Michael does not believe that You are powerful enough and loving enough to have left behind a record of Yourself and of Your thoughts and ideas.
He believes that the Holy Scriptures are a complete fable. He believes that You have left mankind without a yardstick and that simple folks who make up most of your population will be unable to come to a knowledge of the TRUTH and that this has been left to only the super intelligent made up of people such as your creation MS or Homo Faber as he likes to call himself.
You have on purpose limited your power so as not to control or influence a very precious free gift that you have given us all. FREE WILL...
He totally rejects the supernatural and believes that any one who does not do the same is a CRETIN...
Mother Mary I know that you love him and that you pray for him as I try to do too.
I fail whereas you do not and You Dear Lord and Saviour also love and would rejoice if this person would be able to to allow the blinders to fall from his eyes so that he could see as a simple child does. You said that of these simple children is what really makes up your Kingdom.
I really have failed to help him and have even allowed myself to become abusive. Lord please forgive me as I am just a stupid person who is trying and many times failing to follow YOU with all my heart.
I pray that this letter taken out of my time which is really limited as I have to feed all 9 of us from our daily escapades into Cologne where we distribute 10 to 15 Home made Rosaries every day. Yes I work 7 days a week and I really love my job and You Lord have been so faithful to help me and Irmgard to come home with the required cash to pay for all the expenses that we incur every day.
You have never failed whereas I have often failed.
Thank you Jesus for the precious and valuable life of Michael Smyth and may we both have a great relationship with YOU above all and dare I say it with each other too. That is my sincere prayer for us both.
Thank YOU for helping me to write this in what I believe has been YOUR Spirit.
GBY and KGFG
mjk

No comments:

Post a Comment