Sunday 7 October 2012

I wish I was WRONG!

I really wish that I was wrong! Nothing would please me more than to find out that I am just another one of those stupid conspiracy theorists.. Michael there is nothing whatsoever to worry about! The ruling elite love us and have our welfare at heart. These Billionaires really do love me and you. They want us to succeed. There is no question of them being in league with Satan. That Bible verse which says that the LOVE OF MONEY is the root of all evil, is a printing and translation error. Ist Timothy Chapter 6 verse 10. Saint Paul was a bit of a whacko and was giving false info to his young disciple Timothy. I wish it was true that building number 7 fell at free fall speed because of a few office fires and not because it was demolished by specially placed explosives. I wish it was true that Ron Paul just did not cut the mustard and was legitimately ousted from the Presidential Campaign. I wish it was true that the Underwear Bomber and the Shoe Bomber were really true terrorists and not just patsies, and Elkaida is really under every bed and that is why you need to be groped by the TSA as they put their hands on and into your genitals. The Financial situation has nothing to do with The Derivatives market where the Megabanks have purposely gambled billions and trillions of dollars and are bringing down the economy in an effort to take over the world in a New World Order. Who wants the Old World Order set up by God and HIs Prophets and His Son Jesus Christ who made and designed all things. The Rothschild family(The ex Bauer family from Frankfurt some 200 years ago) worth just 500 trillion pounds sterling, the London Branch, earned their unlimited cash legitamately and are not the leading Luciferians that control the banking world and all wars and economic collapses from behind the scenes. These people are really Jolly Good Chaps and play Cricket and Rugby Football in a decent manner and would never dream of cheating. Then there are the forced vaccinations with deadly slow killing mercury and other poisons in them to help the Eugenicist programme of the 6000 Elites and the 13 families that run this world under their god lucifer or satan or the devil. Those Chemical trails which have obliterated our beautiful blue skies are just condensation trais and are harmless. Global warming is the fault of humans who breathe out the deadly Carbon Dioxide gas with which all plant life needs for survival and so it is imperative to reduce the world population from 7 billion to a mere half a billion, 500 million in other words. They want a Post Industrial world where there are the Elite and a drugged and dumbed down serfdom. Please remember too that the Bible is BAD and the Cross of Jesus is BAD and we need these NWO Megarich freaks to replace God and Jesus Christ. Presbiterians are banning the cross from their Churches. WOW!!!!!!! I WISH I WAS WRONG BUT SADLY I AM DEAD RIGHT. Dead is where I and you will end up sooner or later anyway but I am sure happy that I am on HIS SIDE. The side of the OWO and not the NWO. In case you are baffled as to these initials.. Old World Order and the New World Order. I realise that maybe you do not want to help me make more Rosaries, the Lord will help us to do that with or without your help. It would just be nice if you were to take a part and be a part and then all the rewards would have to be shared which would give me so much joy. Please wake up and please do not just believe me but do your own investigation using this God given media of the WWW the World Wide Web, so much easier and quicker than pulling out heavy books from the local library. Unless we wake up and pray and help others to wake up and pray, the future for our children and those alive today is absolutely horrible. I WISH I WAS WRONG ON ALL THESE POINTS. There are many more but let that suffice for now. PLEASE WAKE UP AND HELP ME TO WAKE UP OTHERS TOO. I do not have time to send this to you individually and personally and so you will receive this BCC..Blind Copy. God Bless You and Keep Going For God! michael jaffray king

No comments:

Post a Comment