Saturday 27 October 2012

ME! Littleoleme!!!

Me! Littleoleme! As there seems to be some questions about ME, I thought I would make a general statement for all to see who are interested. So who is this me? Me is almost 74 years old born on November the 22nd 1938 in a Military Hospital in Bolarum Secunderabad, Andrepradesh India. 48 years ago I made the most important step of my life. I decided to become a fully committed Christian. Today, I am a fully convinced Roman Catholic Christian. I attend Holy Mass every Saturday and Sunday. I try to go to confession at least once a month. I should go more often but that is the best I can do at the moment until I find a good Spiritual Director. I realise that the RC Church has a terrible track record and has been and may still be involved in CORRUPTION. Wherever there is lots of cash, there is bound to be corruption, sad to say! However the Apostle's doctrine is still held firm and dates right back to the time of the Apostles and not just to Martin Luther and Henry the 8th. I agree with Cardinal John Henry Newman that if one would bother to research Church History, then one would cease to be Protestant. I AM TOTALLY AGAINST VIOLENCE of all and every kind. Although I would support the right of US citizens to bare arms, I would never want a firearm in my house as I believe that those who live by the gun will die by the gun. I believe that if those of you who disagree should have the right to do so. I believe that everyone should have the right to choose to be an Atheist, a Moslem, a Protestant, a Hindu or whatever. I believe in free choice as long as it does not endanger others. I was brought up to be a warrior and so it has taken me a long time, even as a committed Christian to get all this warrior stuff out of my system. Even to this day, it is a battle not to get involved. I believe that the time is coming and may even have come that those of us who think like me will be disposed off. I am prepared for that. That is what they did to my predecessors in Rome and around the early Christian world and of course is happening all over the world and especially in the Middle East today. I believe strongly in Life after death and that all who confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour will be accepted in Eternal Life. I believe the Holy Bible is the WORD of GOD. That does not mean I totally understand all of its precepts and I am thankful for those who lend a hand in interpreting certain tough passages. The Bible is not just a literal History Book but is a collection of Books inspired by the Holy Spirit. These were put together by the Catholic Church in the 5th century. I believe therefore that the Bible is a Catholic Book and not a Protestant Book although many Protestants try to use it as their yardstick. I also believe implicitly that THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL! That is why we are in such a mess today and in all the past. Satan is at the base of all this cash and the temporary power that it gives those who control the money supply. I believe that our world is on the brink of the most traumatic events of History. Why?? Because very evil disciples of lord lucifer have taken over and are plunging our world into spiritual darkness. God has allowed this temporary state of affairs to bring judgement to all those who have rejected His Great Love and plan of SALVATION through His sacrificial death on the Cross of Calvary 2000 years ago. We are getting what we deserve. Thank God for the final outcome where all His enemies will be defeated at the battle of Armageddon. Of course He has already won the victory 2000 years ago when he defeated satan by going to the cross voluntarily and died and rose gain for all my and your sins if that is what you desire. So please as you read this, turn to HIM NOW! I am very thankful for people such as Ron Paul, Alex Jones as they have committed themselves to exposing the wickedness that surrounds us all. However bad it gets I have no intention to get involved in any violence but will oppose the New World Order so called with every ounce of strength that is within me by peaceful resistance. The Great Mahatma Gandhi was a very good example of how to throw off tyranny. To quote dear ole Forest Gump, "That is all I have to say about the Vietnam war." I hope that was a help and I will post this on my blogspot and on face book and send it to my mailing list. As a short final statement or statements I would summarise by saying. There are 2 forces in this world. One is controlled by FORGIVENESS, MERCY and JOY and the other is easy to find by JUST FOLLOWING THE MONEY. In the movie the Godfather one is given an offer that cannot be refused but My Father God gives one an offer that can be refused. Please do not refuse HIM!!! So with those two final thoughts, I will sign off. GBY and KGFG. Michael jaffray king.

No comments:

Post a Comment