Saturday 19 January 2013

Over 9 million views in as many days.. What is going on??? It is Sunday the 20th of January 2013. The day before obama's inaugeration.. Here is the 30 minute 19 second link to you tube.. It is a must watch and is guaranteed to change your life for ever.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM2MK9FOuHY Do not be scared of satan... he is a punk and the very worst he can do to you is to kill you. You are going to die one day anyway so what is the big problem????? My Holy Bible says very clearly, in the Gospel of Saint Matthew chapter 10 verse 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. For writing this Sunday blog, I might get into trouble... My death may be staged, or a suicide, or me found killing my own... I can assure you that I will try to continue to live as long as I can in my effort to wake people up to the fact that both THE ALMIGHTY AND ALL LOVING AND OMNIPOTENT GOD,THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT are all very real and that satan the deceiving punk is real too. NOW FOR A VERY POWERFUL PRAYER FOR US ALL TO PRAY TOGETHER... It really is much later than you think and you need to do some real thinking and making sure that you are on the right side. Saint Michael, the archangel, defend me and mine, (and you and yours) in this day of battle. Be our defence against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May GOD rebuke him I humbly pray and do thou o prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Divine power of GOD, cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits which prowl around the world seeking the ruin of souls. We address you Saint Michael in this prayer in the Name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the LIVING GOD who died for us on Calvary's hill and rose again conquering death for ever and granting Eternal Life for those who believe and embrace YOUR TRUTH in the Holy Bible. Like I have said many many times in my previous blogs.. There is a war raging between Good and evil.. Take away one o out of good and you get GOD!!!! Add a d infront of evil and you get the enemy of GOD the devil or lucifer or satan. The immediate future and all throughout 2013 will bring about the very real rule of the antichrist... It is going to be a bumpy and very exciting ride, so please make sure that you stay in the saddle and do not fall off into satan's camp. Ride that Gospel Horse and hang on tight to the reins and grip tight with your knees. False flags are nothing new.. Here is a link of the more notable ones in recent and past HIS STORY http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2011/01/09/a-brief-history-of-false-flags/ It leaves out Operation Gladio so here is a link for that atrocity... All false flags are attrocities of murder and destruction carried out by satan and his ruthless followers in order to decieve us... This as you will see if you go to the link, is nothing new.... Here is another. http://www.infowars.com/new-documentary-about-operation-gladio-and-false-flag-terrorism Personally I do not believe that I am an important enough fry to be bothered. I am just a sparrow and there are many more bigger birds than sparrows. But I tell you that it might be possible and if I do disappear or allegedly do some atrocity please do not believe it. Do not be deceived any longer... Saint Faustina's image of Jesus has the Inscription written below it.. JESUS I TRUST IN YOU!!!! Please trust in HIM.. Do your very own investigation...

No comments:

Post a Comment