Friday 8 March 2013

The two Kingdoms compared

The two Kingdoms compared! Dear Father, Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, Please help me to write this Sunday Blog 9th of March 2013 First I do hope that we can get through the month of March without any serious events. I do not know about you, but I would like a breather before anything traumatic happens. What could happen??? Any of the following....and or all of the following.... A senseless and stupid attack on Iran which would almost for sure end in an Atomic war.... A false flag event which could annihilate a whole city of the USA... Chicago for instance. A financial crash which would result in the starvation of millions. A Plague. Implementation of forced inoculation with the implantation of an RFID chip in the hand or forehead. Or something that I have left out but equally tragic anddisastrous. Of course all of the above will have been carefully planned far in advance and will be brought out to surprise us. OK so now back to my subject for this week end.. The Two Kingdoms.. Bad news first.. the kingdom of satan or lucifer as he is called. Please note that I use lower case letters when I refer to him...That demonstrates my contempt for him and his. One thing that has been impressed on me lately is not only do they and he, want you my dear readers to live in abject fear, but they themselves, about a mere 6000 of them also live in Total Fear...Fear of Death... Fear of each other.. and fear of him with a little h and certainly not a big H. Satan will use you...build you up...so that you think he really respects you, and loves you, but once he is through using you he will discard you like a used piece of toilet paper and flush you down the toilet straight into hell. If you compromise with him in any way, believing in his deceptions and lies and false propaganda, he will eventually treat you like I just explained. You had better believe this as it is the truth.TRUTH.. He will use you to uphold his eugenicist policies and his misanthropic ways and then discard you and kill you too. Like the leaders such as the Rothschild family, who are really useful to him at the moment because they control all the cash, yes, they live to 90 but listen carefully they all die and have to face the judgement seat of Christ. NOW FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD...THE KINGDOM OF SHEER GOODNESS.. Let me start out by reminding you that every thought and action that you have ever made, both good and bad, have been recorded by this great and awesome Triune God. He knows everything that there is to know about you and there is absolutely no way that you can hide from HIM. But the wonderful news is that if you have accepted HIM as your LORD and SAVIOUR and continually do your best to serve Him and love Him in return for His great love for youdemonstarted on Mount Calvary, then He will welcome you with open arms of amazing love and kill the fatted calf for you and throw a wonderful party in your honour. Please read and digest the following commentary of Therese of Licieux who died in inthe 19th century aged 24 in dreadful pain and yet stood firm in her faith until her last breath. Commentary of the day :  Saint Thérèse of the Child Jesus (1873-1897), Carmelite, Doctor of the Church  Autobiographical Manuscript C, 36r°-v°; Story of a soul (trans.copyright Institute of Carmelite Studies)  With confidence and love This is my prayer. I ask Jesus to draw me into the flames of his love, to unite me so closely to him that he lives and acts in me. I feel that the more the fire of love burns within my heart, the more I say “Draw me”, the more, too, that souls approach me (poor little piece of iron, useless if I withdraw from the divine furnace), the more these souls will “run swiftly in the odor of the ointments” of their Beloved (Sg 1,4 LXX)... Dear Mother, now I would like to tell you what I understand by the odor of the ointments of the Beloved. Since Jesus has reascended into heaven, I can follow Him only in the traces He has left; but how luminous these traces are! how perfumed! I have only to cast a glance in the Gospels and immediately I breathe in the perfumes of Jesus' life, and I know on which side to run. I don't hasten to the first place but to the last; rather than advance like the Pharisee, I repeat, filled with confidence, the publican's humble prayer. Most of all I imitate the conduct of Magdalene; her astonishing or rather her loving audacity which charms the Heart of Jesus also attracts my own. Yes, I feel it; even though I had on my conscience all the sins that can be committed, I would go, my heart broken with sorrow, and throw myself into Jesus' arms, for I know how much He loves the prodigal child who returns to Him. (cf. Lk 15,11f.) It is not because God, in His anticipating Mercy, has preserved my soul from mortal sin that I go to Him with confidence and love. Please drop me a line and let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment