Friday 15 March 2013

WE ARE WHAT WE WRITE

We are what we write! Why do I write so much? What am I trying to achieve? If you go over my blogs, about 200 of them, there were more but they got deleted by mistake, you will find they read like a diary of my soul. michaeljaffrayking.blogspot.de When I write, I bare my soul, warts and all. I am not trying to impress anyone and in fact very few people read my blogs, but I feel that I have to write and even if only Jesus Christ and His and our Mother, will read them, then they are like a confession and show a pretty fair picture of my soul and my progress or lack of it. So today as our world grows progressively darker and unfair, I want to emphasise a maybe new point. We are all very imperfect. There is good in us and there is the opposite. None of us can stand in front of God without totally trusting in His shed Blood on our behalf. The silliest thing would be to stand in front of God and try to justify oneself. The smartest and really only way would be to throw oneself at His feet and plead for MERCY. Let us suppose for one moment that one has accomplished many feats for our Saviour and His Kingdom, that would still be no excuse not to do the above act of contrition. One Baptist Minister died and pleaded to come back to life, which he did as otherwise we would not know of this story. He asked to get his life back, because he believed that he was accomplishing much good for THE KINGDOM, only to be told that his motives were completely wrong and that he did all his good acts and deeds to prop up his own ego. He was shocked but when he thought about it he realised that it was true. All my life until quite recently I have believed that those at the very top of the control grid of this world were actually JOLLY GOOD CHAPS! They play Cricket and Rugby just like I did and went to fee paying schools. This is what the majority believe. Maybe 90%? They could never dream that those in charge could be so evil as to financially fund Lenin Stalin Hitler Churchill and Roosevelt Poll Pot Mao and many more. History when examined carefully is full of False Flag operations. It is full of Eugenicist policies. It is full of intrigue and devilry. The Church to which I belong is certainly no exception. There is great corruption at the top in the Vatican by those who seek to CONTROL. Like I have often said CONTROL is the name of the game. One of my favourite quotes which is entirely in line with the Bible quote of the Love of Money is the Root of all evil, is as follows. Money talks and bullshit walks! This has always been the name of the game since for ever on this planet. Now to my point. Our Duty in my opinion is to recognise the evil... deep evil... and pray for the reclamation of those involved. While there is life there is hope for everybody. For the Rothschild family...For the Politicians who have been manoeuvred into position by the 6000 so called elite who are the very ardent and worshiping followers of lucifer and satan. By all those banking families and royal families, they are still, while they live on this earth, reclaimable for the Kingdom of God by our prayers on their behalf. As we get fed to the Lions for our beliefs, which anger the followers of satan, let us scream out like our predecessors did . "Jesus have mercy on these my tormentors.." If by the Grace of God we can do that, then I believe we will go sailing into the Heavenly Kingdom and will be welcomed with the words..."Well done thou good and faithful servant..Enter into rest..." GBY KGFG

No comments:

Post a Comment