Monday 29 April 2013

THE SUPERNATURAL

The Supernatural!! I am a little hesitant about writing about this but when things like this happen it surely is a boost. We all need boosts from time to time... I have experienced some supernatural events in my life that were easily recognisable. Few and very far between.. I do remember chatting to the Lord recently along the lines that it would be an encoragement to see HIS hand in an obvious supernatural way. 2 days ago we were as usual outside the DOM cathedral and this time I was with a bunch of Indians Hindus from Bombay or Mumbai as it is called today. They were amused at the smattering of Hindi that I know and at the colourful Rosaries in my hand. They started taking pictures with me and me holding up the Rosaries. Nothing very unusual about that.. Then one of them came up and said.."Look at this!!! Miracle!!!" It was a picture of my very dark silouhet against the dark walls of the Cathedral. However around my head was a perfectly formed bright Yellow star/sun.. The handy that he was using was of an old model and nothing special or photo shoppy about it. I called out to Irmgard and she too was amazed at it. Of course he promised to email it to me when he gets back to India. Maybe he will and maybe he won't??? For me it was definitely a great encouragement as we are not often made to feel like we are doing a good job by our fellow cats laity and priests alike. Ha!!! It seems that God just wanted to show us His approval and it is only HIS approval that really matters. GBY and KGFG

No comments:

Post a Comment