Sunday 23 February 2014

THE ETERNAL SECRET

THE ETERNAL SECRET.. I wonder if you too know the secret? Actually I know of very few people who know the secret! Of course it is there glaring you in the face in the Holy Bible. Theologians almost never discuss it.. I think they most definitely should, so let me tell you all that I can about it.. Probably because of the great cost to your personal embarrassment and pride you are not going to jump up and down with excitement..Nevertheless I believe this to be the greatest secret which is actually staring you in the face in plain view.... Just about 50 years ago, I asked JESUS Christ to come into my heart.. It was an amazing experience and many times I was so overcome just by the name of JESUS that I would gulp down tears and when on my own I would cry like a baby.. I REALLY KNEW THAT I HAD FOUND THE TRUTH...THERE WAS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT THIS WAS THE SECRET OF HAPPINESS AND FULFILMENT THAT EVERYONE WAS LOOKING FOR.... I had found JESUS because someone who cared gave me a Christian book... PEACE WITH GOD by Dr Billy Graham...if he could have done this for me then surely I could do this for others. THIS IS WHAT JESUS SAID TO YOU AND ME AND OF COURSE TO THE HOLY APOSTLES.... John 20:21....Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. HERE WAS MY CUE...... The Lord lead me to people who were able to show me how to reach people just like I had been reached. They taught me by their example how to become a one on one personal evangelist....later on I was able to more perfect this in the JESUS revolution to which I belonged for nearly 25 years. I am so very grateful to them.. They taught me the great joy of living by faith..Yes it is scary and yes it is often humiliating. But I do not know a greater joy than what is described in John's 3 rd epistle verse 4 which says....THERE IS NO GREATER JOY...THE VERY GREATEST JOY ABOVE ALL OTHERS...IS TO SEE YOUR CHILDREN...THOSE YOU INTRODUCE TO JESUS....WALK IN THE TRUTH....WHO IS THE TRUTH????? JESUS CHRIST see John ch 14 verse 6...I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.... I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS... THE NEXT THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO TRY IT...MATTHEW CH 4v4 says ....MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT BY EVERY EVERY EVERY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT THE MOUTH OF GOD.....WHERE??? IN THE HOLY BIBLE....

1 comment:

  1. If more people would practise the secret then we would reach the world very quickly...sadly pastors and priests and bishops do not encourage this...probably because they do not do it themselves...and so it is a lost art and neglected and left to????

    ReplyDelete