Monday 24 February 2014

DEATH ROW

DEATH ROW !!! That is not a nice name for a blog!! Cant you think of something more pleasant to write about??? Death is a very unpopular subject...it used to amuse me when I worked in insurance at Lloyd's...we had life insurance brokers when really what they really were...death insurance brokers or underwriters.. That makes me think of another word...undertakers...these are the guys who prepare the corpse after there is no more life in it for burial or cremation...Body disposal experts would be a more accurate name... We are all on death row... The multitrillionaires and the beggars we meet every day in our work...Lord Jacob Rothschild aged 90 and said to be worth 50 trillion...00000000000...£s and me who lives and loves from small donations daily. Death is a great equaliser....it comes to everyone including the so called elite...Of course they are busy trying to develop their particular kind of immortality, from science and medicine, .but so far without success..they age just like we do....Botox and operations can help them look young for a few years but in the end they succumb to death..the inevitable death...which lies in wait for all....In the last century so many people met very untimely deaths from war and it's collateral effects...500 million or thereabouts...the mega rich who are to a man Luciferians make a great deal of cash out of war and the culture of death...but they cannot take one shilling with them when that inevitable journey begins...the death angel knocks and then it is all over.... Well we plan for our holidays and go to the most gorgeous places advertised on glossy brochures but do we ever plan for that final journey which we all must take sooner or later????? When I witness to precious souls that I meet on the streets, I get their attention by pointing to a man in a very rough sea hanging on for dear life to a lone cross that is sticking out amongst the foaming brine and huge waves surrounding him..."How long can he hang on here???" " Can you see the rescue helicopter? Or a rescue ship? Or some inviting land to swim to????." The answer is in the negative...I explain that the bottom line is he is going to die pretty soon....I tell them that I am 75 and obviously I am going to croak pretty soon too. But then I point them to the good news written in german on the back...translated says... DEAR JESUS PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART...FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS...PLEASE FILL ME WITH YOUR LOVE AND GIVE ME THE FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE.....OVER 100 every week pray this with us. I explain that this is only a first step in the right direction...they have to continue with further steps of prayer and reading His word in the Holy Bible.... They can write...email me..telephone me as all contact particulars are on the leaflet...you can do the same and I will do my best to help you connect all the dots.... Hope that was a help and remember we are all on death row...

No comments:

Post a Comment