Friday 23 May 2014

REPLY TO MY FRIEND FROM YESTERCENTURY

REPLY TO My friend from YESTERCENTURY. not only did the west overstep the mark but it is their intention to start ww3.,war boom bust remember!!' They want to false flag the blame on to Putin... However he is a smart politician strategist and statesman and is handling the situation extremely calmly and sensibly.. We must pray for him as HE IS our best horse in the stable of those in charge.. There are other very good horses like Lord Christopher Moncton and his ilk and RON and Rand Paul but they do not have much clout.. We must pray for them too.The world is in a very precarious situation but 2 Chron 7 : 14 still applies and we can both stop them and prevent them by continuing to fight the spiritual battle.....there is GREAT POWER in the WORD AND IN THE CROSS OF CHRIST....WHEN BROUGHT TO BARE ON THESE MAFIA LUCIFERIAN CRIMINAL SO CALLED ELITE LEADERS, WE LIVE IN VERY EXCITING TIMES.. The dollar and the euro are being on purpose demolished....the NWO want china to succeed..it is all pretty complicated but this weekend at bildeberger meeting to which my Robin Hood in reverse first cousin is attending GO the c of the excheq MANY DETAILS WILL BE DECIDED... I am not into reading as I am too busy out litnessing to make ends meet and I don't have finances to invest so when the plug is pulled out I will have to trust The Lord it has come to that like the old lady was told by the captain of the storm riddled ship. I am not really over worried but of course I am a bit..but he has never failed me so I am sure he WILL help us all to get through this life's storm until we meet on the other side hopefully soon. GLAD you like your iPad mini.. It is a great boon.. I used to be so tied down to bought and paid for BY JPM AND GS THE BANKSTERS, BBC. Please let's stay in touch and when you have a moment To write please do. I remember you with great affection in those Bromley days. GBY KGFG AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFES HEALTH...LUV YER...MICHAEL JAFFRAY....

No comments:

Post a Comment