Wednesday 23 July 2014

REDEEMING THE TIME..TIME IS PRECIOUS...

TIME IS PRECIOUS....EPHESIANS CH 5 verses 14,15&16.. 14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. 15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. REDEEMING THE TIME...REDEEMING THE TIME...WHY???? BECAUSE THE DAYS ARE EVIL..... I have absolutely no idea how much time there is left???? I am pushing 76 and there are millions if not billions of people who never made it this far... You and I could die today or in a few years time....Death is pretty final... It is like the last day of exams... I do not know about you but I have so many times in my life finished rather badly... As a champion yachtsman having won many sailing races, I gave up sailing after being humiliated in the British USA trials of the 14 foot international dinghy class... In the famous Prince of Wales cup, I lay in 2nd place in a fleet of well over a hundred competitors, for four out of the five laps and then flunked the final lap ending an ignominious 14th... I passed into the Royal Naval College in Third place and passed out in somewhere in the bottom quarter.. There are many more examples, so I won't bore you any more with recounting them.  Now at the end of my life, I just have two priorities..... To help you and myself TO KNOW AND LOVE JESUS CHRIST BETTER EACH DAY....and to EXPOSE WHEREVER I CAN THE WICKEDNESS OF SATAN ALONG WITH HIS DISCIPLES... A mere 6000 so called Elite who run and control our lives.... SO THER YOU HAVE IT...JUST THAT SIMPLE...

No comments:

Post a Comment