Thursday 3 July 2014

WHAT IS MY WHOLE MOTIVATION.?

WHAT IS MY WHOLE MOTIVATION? WHAT MAKES ME TICK? WHAT DRIVES ME? the simple answer.... TO KNOW JESUS AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN...... IF YOU GO TO www.blogger.com and type in my full name..Michael Jaffray King, you will find over 350 blogs including my bio...which have all been written with the same purpose My bio is hopefully being turned into a CANT PUT YOU DOWN READ....HITCH HIKING TO HEAVEN... The purpose of this bio is the same....Soon I will have to meet the boss who made me and designed me..He is going to ask me like Sam's song...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE??? I AM PLAYING THIS GAME OF LIFE WITH MY EYES ON THE LONG HAUL..E T E R N I T Y....... I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO DO THE SAME....This life is so short and will soon be over from natural causes or from designed economic collapse..ww3...THERMO nuclear...suicide...or being murdered by the Moslems, the luciferian NWO ..or or or or????? IT IS LIKE AN OLD SAYING THAT I WAS TAUGHT.....CHEER UP THINGS COULD BE WORSE AND THEY PROBABLY WILL BE...OR LIKE THE OLD LADY WHO STRUGGLED ALL THE WAY UP TO THE BRIDGE OF A CRUISE LINER IN A TERRIBLE STORM, JUST TO ASK THE CAPTAIN AS TO WHAT WERE THEIR CHANCES OF SURVIVAL??? HE TOLD HER " WE WILL HAVE TO TRUST THE LORD!!!!" TO WHICH SHE REPLIED ..."OH MY GOD,!! Has it really come to that???" SO NOW YOU KNOW WHY I AM TRYING TO BE YOUR FRIEND. WHY I AM ON FACE BOOK.?? You now know my total motivation......

No comments:

Post a Comment