Tuesday 4 November 2014

A GREAT WAY TO FIND OUT ANY TRUTH....

A great way to find out the Truth!!!!!!! I AM QUITE SURE THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU AND YOU CAN APPLY THIS IDEA AND ACTION TO ANY DECISION OR CHOICE OR PROBLEM THAT FACES YOU I meet many confused people every day..not necessarily confused but atheists agnostics MUSLIMS HINDUS and this is what I tell them.. It does not take long but is a great way to deliver your soul to unbelieving and un receiving people.. ""IN A FEW SECONDS YOU WILL LEAVE ME AND WALK AWAY. SO I WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE YOU TO DO A LITTLE TEST.. ITS VERY SIMPLE..JUST SAY TO THE BEING OUT THERE IF HE IS THERE AT ALL, SAY TO HIM..SHOW ME!!! I WANT TO KNOW!!!! Now if there is no God then nothing will happen. If there is a God and He is an AH, also nothing will happen.. But if there is a God and that it is true that he crazily loves you way and above your wildest dreams?THEN HE WILL MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH TO GET THROUGH TO YOU..Next I give them two conditions.. One is to approach this higher being with all your preconceived ideas on the back burner..You can't go to God and say show me but I already made up my mind on many issues..that will not do. One has to have an open receptive mind..I tell them it takes up to two weeks and then if nothing happens they can take back all their back burner ideas...Why does it take two weeks???? Because God loves you and will jump into action probably around the next corner of your day.. I don't know how he will do this but he will and then you will probably brush this off as coincidence. After you have brushed off and under the carpet 40 or so coincidences during the next two weeks then hopefully you will then realise that the crazy old Englishman that you met in front of or around the cathedral in Cologne was not so crazy after all. Then you can drop me an email.. I know this works because it worked for me 50 years ago on a railway train going up to London from the south coast of England.

No comments:

Post a Comment