Thursday 3 March 2016

Dear MIKEY apology

Dear MIKEY
Mum. And I are in the car in the talblick car park.

We are thinking about you. I am being continually reminded how I left you in the leichendorf camping..just..because I was in a temper and did not get my own way...

As I think about this I am reliving those moments...MIKEY they are so painful to think of you sitting there with 10 marks and a plastic bag of clothes.

You have every right to call me all those names...

I was, and of course in many ways I still am, a total Arsehole OR EVIL BASTARD..

On your birthday I need your forgiveness and if I should croak without really getting it, I would have To live for eternity realising this fact.

Mikey please forgive me.

Of course I can argue that when I reached Lodz I turned around and motored all the way back.

Too late as you were now off on another life without your very wicked and thoughtless father..

Mikey please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you now on your 31st birthday.

I can send you all the gold...no problem...I don't need it ...59 coins remaining.. It's all yours if you want it...

PLEASE MIKEY FORGIVE ME...I AM SO VERY VERY SORRY...I THINK IT IS THE VERY WORST ACT OF MURDER THAT I HAVE EVER DONE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SON..

PLEASE PLEASE SAY THAT YOU HAVE FORGIVEN ME..

LOVE DAD.

CARRY ME HOME WAS AN ABSOLUTELY EPIC SONG THAT YOU WROTE...THE VERY BEST SONG IN MY BOOK EVER WRITTEN...AND A CONSTANT REMINDER AS TO HOW MUCH I NEED THE FORGIVENESS OF JESUUS HANGING ON THE CROSS FOR MY REALLY WICKED SINS.

1 comment:

  1. I love and forgive you sweet dad. I think about you every single day and miss our conspiracy facts discussions. It’s been over a year since you died. I miss you incredibly and am praying for you. I love you more than you will ever know.

    - Mikey

    ReplyDelete