Thursday 3 March 2016

Money talks and bullshit walks

MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS..
FLAT EARTH..
AFTER INVESTIGATION OVER 8 to 9 months it is obvious now that we live on a geocentric model.

Now if I was in my 60s and working within an organisation, 

even a Christian organisation, and I had given my life to this group of say approximately 3000 members and I did have a chance, 

maybe only remote of becoming the President or CEO of this group, then if I admitted that I had become a convinced flat earther, I would stand a zero chance of promotion.

Even though my salary was not that big, that would affect my family, so if I want to join the  less than 1% of the unbrainwashed world population it would cost me it would cost me hard earned cash..

How can less than 1% be right when more than 99% would be against me.

Maybe you have noticed in studying the Bible that it is very undemocratic..
THE BROAD WAY LEADS TO DESTRUCTION WHEREAS THE NARROW WAY LEADS TO LIFE.

I REST MY CASE.. IN THE WORLD AMONGST WORLDLY BRAINWASHED MEN, THE MAJORITY RULES...

No comments:

Post a Comment