Monday 1 August 2016

A TRUE STORY OR SO I BELIEVE

A TRUE STORY or so I believe... 

A man died of a massive heart attack. 

The doctors did all they could but all the time this man now outside his dead body was able to see all that was going on. 

It suddenly went pretty dark and a loving voice from behind him called out.  

"John! Don't turn around because then you will see me and I will have to keep you here. If you disobey me it will make me sad and a bit angry."

John obeyed and then realized exactly who this voice was, so he asked God a question that had been bothering him for some time. 

"Please tell me what is the whole purpose of life?" Just one word was said by God who at the same time that he gave his one word answer, put his very loving arms around Him from the back and then said just one word.. Not be a Catholic a Protestant a Muslim a Hindu a Buddhist ......

"LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

The doctors and nurses who had pronounced him dead were startled as he sat up and the rest of the story is that this man never felt the reason to get upset or fearful ever again!!!!!!

I would like to make that my goal and I believe I can do it because the Holy Bible says in Philippians  chapter 4 verse 13. " I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENS ME!!!!!!!!!!"

What do you think?????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment