Monday 1 August 2016

What to do with people's posts that do not interest you

Many people write me as do a large number of friends on Facebook. 

Many write me about things that do not interest me and so what do I do?? 

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ME ANY MORE OF YOUR STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that is very rude and disrespectful???!!!???!!!

That is exactly what you did to me...TWICE NOW!!!!!!OR OR OR????? So as not to offend them and make them feel bad I just glance over their stuff quickly and make a mental note and hope that next time maybe they write me something interesting?? 

But maybe they never will but I still do not want to offend them.

My suggestion to you as you are about 1/4 of my age is you do the same to me.. That would be polite respectful and we could still be friends...

What do you think about that idea???????

No comments:

Post a Comment