Friday 13 January 2017

India

I love India, I was borne in India/Pakistan, and I think it is a great privilege that you should invite me. 

However I am extremely busy with my evangelistic work here in Germany which will probably be my last place of residence before passing on into the spiritual life after death in this world.

So I would ask you to allow me to be just an honorary member out of my love for what used to be all India and which the British cleverly divided into two countries INDIA PAKISTAN out of a divide and conquer policy.

Born in Secunderabad ,Andrepradesh, I was actually bought up in Karachi by my mother during the 2nd world war. 

My dad who before retiring and returning to England in 1948 was commandant of the Tankschool in Babina near Jahnsi, a colonel, having served in the 7th light cavalry and also in the Deccan Horse was away in the Middle East FOR THE WAR DURATION 1940/44, 

while my mother was a third officer in the WRINS Women's Royal Indian Naval service in Karachi naval headquarters in Karachi harbour. 

My grand father Clement Samuel Horne was the engineer in charge of building the Bengal Nagpur railway. 

His eldest daughter Mary Jane Osborne, my mum's eldest sister, was/ is the grandmother of the chancellor of the Exchequer who together with David Cameron the prime minister lost their jobs last year because of BREXIT...

So I would love to be a part but will not be able to be very active but will greedily read and appreciate all your news.

May the great God bless all your efforts to make our sick and hurting world a better place to live in with love, mercy, justice and forgiveness for all and especially the disadvantaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment