Friday 13 January 2017

MEMORYLANEWITHDAD

Dad's walk down memory lane with his kids who now live close to where he worked from 1963 to 1969 6 years as a lloyd's broker...
Dad's old haunts in the 1960s say from1962/3 to 1969...6 years in all every week day.. from Arundel to London bridge...

Ok so we start out from London bridge station..walk over the bridge down king William street
Billingsgate fish market on my right
Cross over lower Thames street.. it's like time travel as all the names keep coming back to me..

Then the monument and follow off to the right into Grace church street( I'm having so much fun doing this walk down memory lane )

Then across Lombard and Fenchurch street unto cornhill then sharp right into leadenhall street .

THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE THOMAS STEPHENS POOLE WHERE I WORKED WAS DIRECTLY OPPOSITE SAINT KATHERINE KREE but ON THE RIGHT SIDE FACING EAST. And this is the church where I met the disappearing angel, black building worker...



Down Saint Andrew undershaft and then up on the left where I met Jesus under the preaching of the very famous reverend Dick Lucas on Tuesday lunch hour meetings. Then I asked him into my heart shortly after the death of Winston Churchill January 24th 1965. I went there every Tuesday and had sandwiches for lunch and soup. A very very exciting time for me


This gave me a really great time producing ..hope you have a few minutes to follow it and go with me..I have wonderful kids...the ones that have been with me for 31 years....
mikey ang jaz rubytash brave Dave jemalem and shelly plus 
Nicholas Nina Jo Alex and last but not least Annamerci plus two more wonderful mothers Susan and Paz..
I look forward to living with you and your children and grandchildren in heaven where we will all land up because I pray for you every day with the following promise.
Acts 16:31

“And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.” AND THY HOUSE......ALL 12 of you included plus two more mums Susie and Paz...








No comments:

Post a Comment