Monday 27 February 2012

I Believe!!!!!!!!

I Believe!!!!!!!!

I am not a goody goody Roman Catholic Christian!
I am a radical and I believe the HOLY BOOK THE BIBLE!
If the Bible says it, I believe it! I do not mean out of context quotes which can be bent one way or the other.
I mean the real Macoy..... I mean the Red Letter Words of Jesus Christ Himself!
If Jesus said it..... I believe it and I do not give a .........what you say..I want to stand in front of God and not in front of you whoever you may be...
I believe that the WORLD is ruled by the DEVIL.....
God has given him that right...
It doesn't matter which country....China....Pakistan....USA... UK...France or wherever...
Satan said to Jesus the following and Jesus did not correct him about the facts..
Luke Chapter 4

[5] And the devil led him into a high mountain, and shewed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time;
[6] And he said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them. [7] If thou therefore wilt adore before me, all shall be thine. [8] And Jesus answering said to him: It is written: Thou shalt adore the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.He did not correct Satan's facts only his demand for worship.

I think that this is absolutely plain. Take it or leave it.
I believe that all human flesh is corrupt unless the Holy Spirit of God in Jesus Christ has invaded and taken over the heart of that particular person. A person without Jesus Christ can be pretty easily persuaded to accept an offer that cannot be refused especially at the point of death.
The early Christians knew all about that... Check it out....
I believe that all of us have been manipulated and hypnotised by the Media and the Banks that control the world to believe a whopping great lie... What is that lie???
That those at the top are the GOOD GUYS....Rubbish...total Rubbish!!!!
They can easily carry out the most wicked and horrendous crimes far worse than anything I can explain. If I tried, then multiply what I write by one million and you may get a little near. Satan and his disciples have no EMPATHY and could not give a damn for you or for me. UNLESS somehow it would pay them to do so temporarily..
I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT TO THE DISCIPLES OF SATAN THAT HE YOUR WICKED AND TOTALLY CORRUPT god WILL SELL YOU TOO AND KILL YOU TOO WHEN IT SUITS HIM... HE HAS NO LOVE FOR YOU WHATRSOEVER.. HE WILL SELL YOU DOWN THE TUBES WHEN EVER IT SUITS HIM. JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE......!!!!!!!!
My God is totally different... Read the Gospels and especially the Gospel of Saint John and you will find out how different he is from satan and lucifer and all his main minions.
FORGIVENESS....MERCY....LOVE....JOY.....That is My Jesus Lord Christ.John Ch 10 verse 10..read it for yourself..
I believe that there is a deadly war going on and we will initially lose it as he will overcome the saints
[7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them. And power was given him over every tribe, and people, and tongue, and nation. [8] And all that dwell upon the earth adored him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb, which was slain from the beginning of the world. [9] If any man have an ear, let him hear. [10] He that shall lead into captivity, shall go into captivity: he that shall kill by the sword, must be killed by the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
This will be like Jesus nailed to the cross and all those demons were dancing thinking that they had won a great victory....THEN? The Resurrection and Forgiveness for all who believe in HIM.
Saint John Chapter 3 verse 16 to 19.....
[16] For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. [17] For God sent not his Son into the world, to judge the world, but that the world may be saved by him. [18] He that believeth in him is not judged. But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [19] And this is the judgment: because the light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the light: for their works were evil. [20] For every one that doth evil hateth the light, and cometh not to the light, that his works may not be reproved.

Need I say more???
I could go on and on for hours about this and I have done my very best to try and warn you... Are you listening????
GBY and KGFG!
By the way I will never ever ever commit suicide... They might try to kill me but I am a pretty small fry so I do not think they will bother.
This is my answer to those who want to do away with me. Kill me direct and I will go to Purgatory and then to Heaven. Torture me first and then kill me, and I will go straight to Heaven! Ha!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTjsMATBnU
Watch and Learn!!!!!!!!!Agenda 21......

No comments:

Post a Comment