Monday 27 February 2012

War Boom Bust and then WAR!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biQSiQidzic


Michael you are such a war monger! You are a Doom watcher!!! Why the Hell or Heaven dont you just shut up and leave us all in PEACE?
Of course you do not believe me. You are in a state of denial!!!
Why do I bother when most of you really are not interested?
Why?
Because I am trying to be a Good Christian. I want to know the WHOLE TRUTH and then share it. What you do with it is your problem.
It is like when I give a small donation to a beggar, I hope he is going to use it for good. I say a prayer and then it is up to him. It is out of my hands. Now it is his responsibility.
Mainly I give bread to beggars. I get given lots and lots of bread and so I can share this with the beggars that surround the Cologne Cathedral DOM.
The above link will tell you lots and is well worth listening to.
Ezekiel Chapter 3 verses
[17] Son of man, I have made thee a watchman to the house of Israel: and thou shalt hear the word out of my mouth, and shalt tell it them from me. [18] If, when I say to the wicked, Thou shalt surely die: thou declare it not to him, nor speak to him, that he may be converted from his wicked way, and live: the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but I will require his blood at thy hand. [19] But if thou give warning to the wicked, and he be not converted from his wickedness, and from his evil way: he indeed shall die in his iniquity, but thou hast delivered thy soul.

I do not want your blood on my hands... Do you get that? I do not want to be like our so called leaders who tell us nothing about what is going on. I mean Roman Catholic and Protestant leaders. They say nothing. God help them! I would not like to be in their shoes on the day of Judgment.
All that to say.... HERE COMES THE WAR!!! Maybe not today or tomorrow but almost 100% in this year and most likely in October when Obama needs to stay in control instead of facing an election.
I told you so and you did not believe me.
The Banksters, the Presstitutes and the Puppet Politicians are and always have been in control. Ron Paul is winning everywhere and is being cheated at every turn.
Please wake up and at least start praying and at least start telling your neighbour so thay can be prepared at least in spirit.
Please get very serious about JESUS.... Bring HIM into the very centre of your LIFE..
You will or will not spend eternity with Him.. Think about it.
THIS WORLD IS NOT OUR HOIME,
WE ARE JUST A PASSING THROUGH.
This World is Not My Home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LItVf5ucNyo

recorded by Jim Reeves
written by Mary Reeves and Albert E. Brumley

C                             F              C
This world is not my home I'm just a passing through
                         D7                   G7
My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue
    C                F                  C
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door
                                 G7       C
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore
 
                   F                   C
Oh Lord you know I have no friend like you
                             D7               G7
If heaven's not my home then Lord what will I do
    C                     F             C
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door
                                 G7       C
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore
 
                            F             C
I have a loving mother just over in Glory land
                           D7                G7
And I don't expect to stop until I shake her hand
      C                     F             C
She's waiting now for me in heaven's open door
                                 G7       C
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore
 
                        F          C
Just over in Glory land we'll live eternally
                         D7           G7
The saints on every hand are shouting victory
      C                        F                        C
Their songs of sweetest praise drift back from heaven's shore
                                 G7       C
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment