Friday 10 February 2012

Looking TRUTH in the eye!

LOOKING TRUTH IN THE EYE!

Every time I open my Bible, I am looking Truth in the eye.
Every time I spend a few moments in front of the Holy Eucharist on display in the Sacraments Chapel of Cologne Cathedral, I am eye to eye with Jesus.
Every time I pray. Every time I witness. Every time I fall asleep clutching my Rosary. Every time I hear the Bible being read or see a sinner come to pray the First Step Prayer of "Jesus please come into my heart!" Every time I watch my kids growing up. Yes all these times and more I am looking the Truth in the eye.
Some people sad to say are pretty blind. Pontius Pilate asked Jesus what is the Truth and did not realise that the Truth was standing in front of him, condemned to die for the sins of the world.
Why is it so hard to understand that there is Good and Evil?
When Evil exposes itself, it is one more proof that Goodness is also True.
A simple definition of Goodness, one that I particularly like is the following.
FORGIVENESS!!!! MERCY!!!!! LOVE!!!! and JOY!!!!.
A simple definition of EVIL is.....very very simple....Follow the Money to its source.
The Love of Money is the ROOT of all evil...
What can one expect when one comes face to face with evil?
Robbery...Murder...Destruction...all being done for some kind of financial reward.
All done without any empathy...
John Ch 10 verse 10.. Look it up and see what it says.
What can you expect when you come face to face with sheer Goodness?
Love, Joy, Peace, Longsuffering, Goodness, Faith, Meekness and Temperance and against which there is no Law. Galatians Chapter 5 verse 22.
What unique state do all the Leaders of the world have?
WEALTH!!!! Lots and lots of cash...and the POWER that money can buy...
Now please tell me why it is so hard to believe that such people are intrinsically evil? They always have been and always will be until Jesus returns to this earth.
It is just that simple..Cardinal John Henry Newman said that one Holy Mass.. One Holy Eucharist which is an encounter with the Body, the Blood, the Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ was worth more than all his friends and all his money.
Can you say that?
If you can then you have beaten Satan at his own game.
You will only be able to say that because Jesus Christ is dwelling in you thrfough your own personal choice.
Make the first step now by asking Jesus to come into your heart and take over your life right now.
Get help from this 3 minute video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsfwU6mHP0c

Father Peter Rookey.
It is quite beautiful and I suggest that you say this often with his help
Here are the words..but make sure that you listen to and watch the video for the full effect
The Miracle Prayer
Lord Jesus, I come before you just as I am.  I am sorry for my sins.  I repent of my sins, please forgive me.  In your name I forgive all others for what they have done against me.  I renounce satan, the evil spirits and all their works.  I give you my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever.  I invite you into my life, Jesus.  I accept you as my Lord, God and Saviour.  Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit.
Come, Lord Jesus, cover me with your precious blood, and fill me with you Holy Spirit.  I Love You, Lord Jesus.  I Thank You, Jesus.  I shall follow you every day of my life.  Amen.
Mary, my mother, Queen of Peace, St. Peregrine, the cancer saint, all you Angels and Saints, please help be.  Amen.
Imprimatur † Francisco Maria Aguilera Gonzalez, Auxiliary Bishop of Mexico, September 8, 1992.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Say this Prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel, when you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word, with all your heart, something good spiritually will happen to you.  You will experience Jesus, and HE will change your whole life in a very special way.  You will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment