Sunday 15 July 2012

Control!°

Control!!!!!

satan or lucifer or the devil has been trying to control the creation of the Living God and His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, ever since the Garden of Eden.
CONTROL is nothing new!
Go through History and you will see this being played out again and again and again.
God intervened at the time of the Tower of Babel and how did He do it? By confusing the LANGUAGE. The one language was replaced overnight by scores of languages, causing and inflicting disunity.
This is why we have different nationalities and why those different Nations have been fighting each other ever since for CONTROL and domination.
Now we have a UNITED NATIONS with its own standing Military called NATO. The North Atlantic Treaty Organisation.
We are on the brink of satan taking over CONTROL of the whole world through the United Nations.
The League of nations was a failure but this same satan is determined to make the UN work.
The IMF and the WORLD Bank fund the UN and fund all the satanic disciples. The Rothschild houses are the main players in my opinion. The London branch under Lord Rotschild is said to be worth 500 trillion pounds sterling!
There are about 6000 of them and they are outnumbered by one million to one. How does such a small bunch of people control the huge majority? By LYING PROPAGANDA! By controling the News Media and through drugging and slow killing the world population in a huge eugenics programme.
Nearly all these small 6000 group, are Misanthropes who like their master the LSD (lucifer satan devil), hate the creation of God and especially the Human Race.
Mjk who are you to tell us all this stuff!!???
Why should we believe you?
Let's take the 6000 statement of the approx number of elites..so called...
Well, my first cousin's son is the 2nd most important politician in the UK...George Osborne.
He is incidentally a friend of Lord Rothschild and most likely owes his rise to such an important position in Politics through this connection.
Through my Grand Parents on my Mother's side, I am a direct decendant of James the 1st of England and 6th of Scotland.
I am not an Elite as the real elites are the children of God through faith in Jesus Christ, and all these other so called elites are a sham, but I am very closely related to them as the Osborne family and myself have a common Grand Father.. Clement Samuel Horn, who before he died was most deffinitely a Christian, who had me as his favourite grand child and singled me out to be the receiver of his King James Bible. He could have left it to Chips, John, Ian, Felicity, Bill, (My deceased elder brother who was drowned in a sailing accident in May 1954) Jennifer, Carol, Peter (now Sir Peter Osborne and the father of GO) and last of all James.
By the Grace of God it seems that I was singled out by the Creator to become a Christian, much to the horror of all my close relations including my own father and mother.
I am still a very small fry and hold no position of fame as otherwise I would have been eliminated long ago.
They can still do that any day BUT only with the permission of my Creator. When He thinks the time has come for me to go into eternity then I will go whether I like it or not. That is a great comfort to me to know that He is in ultimate control and all that is happening, even though very horrifying, will work together for BETTER in the end.. See Romans ch 8 v 28..
The other main reason that I know so much as to what is happening is because I have asked God repeatedly to show me the TRUTH. See my last letter or blog called The Christian Open Secret.
Unlike dear Alex Jones an amazing alternative Media out put that tells the TRUTH, I do not believe that we will be able to stop this WORLD CONTROL TAKEOVER as God is going to allow it as a punishment for those of us who do not take HIM seriously and especially His wonderful plan of salvation offered to us through His Son Jesus Christ. There will be a time of Great Tribulation lasting from between 3 and 1/2 to 7 years and then thank God He will come again and defeat the satanic forces in a great final battle of Armageddon.
Even though I am nearly 74 years old it is quite possible that I will still be alive to see these events taking place as they could well start this year 2012. Of course as to exact times and dates, I cannot be sure but I can say that events are speeding up at an amazing rate and we do live in the most exciting times. Please read the Christian Open Secret letter and then you too can know what is really happening in the world too.
GBY and KGFG!

No comments:

Post a Comment