Saturday 14 July 2012

My Sunday Blog 15th July 2012..All things work together for BETTER to those who love God!

My Sunday Blog.. 15th July 2012!
All things work together for better to them that love God!!

In Saint Paul's letter to the Romans, it does not quite say that!
Instead of the word BETTER it uses the word GOOD!
I think that the word BETTER is better than the word Good and I will tell you why!
Let us take a quick look at Christ's crucifixion..
What happened was wicked and totally unfair.
First He was falsely betrayed!
Then He faced a completely unjust trial and was falsely accused by wicked JEALOUS and religious evil followers of satan.
Third He was put to death in the most horrible form of slow murder and torture ever devised for a Human Being!
Just think about how terrible and seemingly unnecessary it all was.
A perfectly just man being killed for what?
To please some wicked evil followers of lord lucifer, who felt threatened by this perfect Man who went about everywhere doing good.
Peter wanted to stop it and we too if we had been there would have wanted the same.
Here is a pure case of MUCH MUCH BETTER than if it had not happened.
There would be no salvation for you and me...
Now let's take a look at all the horrors that are being planned for our world by the Eugenicists and Misanthropic leaders who are in CONTROL.
CONTROL IS THE NAME OF THE GAME AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING!
They desperately want total control of your and my life...
In the last century they orchestrated two horrific World Wars and then many smaller wars to keep those who make armaments like the Military Industrial Complexes of the Western World in business.
Horror after Horror after Horror!
Now they plan a third world war and an economic disaster of the greatest magnitude ever!
Does Romans Ch 8 v 28 still apply???
Yes it does, on one condition though, you must love and worship and serve God to the very best of your ability.
Matthew Ch 6 v 33..Seek first His Kingdom and righteousness and then all kinds of good things will be added unto you!
The future is going to be and already is so very exciting!
My part is to love and serve God with all my might and for you to do the same too.
I came to know Jesus through the preaching of one Dr Billy Graham!!
He was ana amazing preacher and preached in great crusades all over the world from the 1950s through until almost the end of the century.
I went on youtube to recapture some of that old magic which had lead me to Christ in 1965 just after the death of Winston Churchill!
Now dear Billy is doing pretty good for himself and is living in luxury in a house one mile from his nearest neighbour. One might say he deserves just that! Look what he did in leading so many souls to Jesus?
Well I was sad!! What a way to end your life at 93 living in luxury. That does not remind me in any way of Jesus Christ whom we are trying to follow! No Way Hosey!
Then a very great friend of mine one of my most longstanding in fact who dates right back to my time in India when Mikey was about 3 years or even 2 years old, so that is a quarter of a century, sent me some broadcast by Rick Joiner who like Billy Graham is also a very successful preacher of the Gospel.
So there he was wiht two of his very well off friends all complimenting each other in a sort of mutual admiration club and sitting in a sumptuous library of books galore and again I felt so sad and wrote a rather scathing letter to my dearest friend saying that this did not remind me of Jesus!
Wait a minute Michael! What about all that sumptuous luxury of those Cathedrals and Vatican and and and and???
For a minute I was stumped to use a cricketing expression!
Then it dawned on me slowly at first that all these Roman Catholic Shrines are open to not just Catholics but to the whole world every day!
Do you think that Rick and Billy would welcome crowds of people on their property every day winter spring summer and autumn?
No way Hosey!
Jesus would but they surely wouldn't. When I go to Holy Mass in that magnificent structure of the Cologne DOM cathedral every Sunday, I do not see this as belonging to Cardinal Meisner but to all of us.. Yes even you if you are a Prot or a Muslim or an Atheist, you can come in too.
GBY and KGFG
Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment