Monday 30 July 2012

Why bother to be a witness for Jesus Christ????

One good reason (bad reason) why people do not see the importance of witnessing EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES

I will tell you why it is not really necessary to witness for Jesus Christ. Witnessing is a bunch of Baloney!!
Bohemian Grove party has just come to an end..
This a week long party holiday where the so called elite use little children for sex and dance around naked worshipping an owl.
Now you must admit ...that is a good thing to do..
Who wants Jesus when you can have an OWL and paedofile sex...
Just investigate and find out if I am telling the TRUTH!!
This is common practise amongst the so called elite. The elite are the sons and disciples of lord lucy!!
Who the he.... double hockey sticks wants Jesus when you can have lord lucy and all the fun he offers?????????????????????????
I am so sick of hearing even from my so called teachers and mentors that it is a waste of time learning what the enemy, the sons and disciples of lord lucy are up to.
I am so interested in his wicked activities that it makes me and forces me to respond and go to SPIRITUAL WAR against him... Please understand that I said SPIRITUAL...
If you do not hate the weeds you cannot be a good gardner. Now once again do not get me wrong again!!!
We are told by the great enemy of lord lucy to love and pray for those weeds, our enemies.
They have been decieved, and we need to pray for them and their reclamation..Michael you are so so so so so so wrong!!! These sweet and well mannered wonderful people have been educated at a good and well known Public School and University...They have risen to great positions offered to them by lord rothschild worth a mere 500 trilluon pounds sterling (all fiat money) and they are the good guys.
We are bad... We the followers of the great enemy of lord lucy, JESUS CHRIST!!!!
So sorry but you make me sick...
I dare not stay home when I can go out and procaim the Gospel..
I dare not watch a stupid TV programme when I could be reading my Bible and listening to real followers to enthuse me and keep me on the right track.
That is all I have to say about the Vietnam war.
This was inteerntionally meant to make you SAD MAD or GLAD all dedpending on whose side you are on..
love 2 hear yr response... wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mjk

No comments:

Post a Comment