Sunday 4 November 2012

FROM MY HEART!

From my heart! Sunday blog 4th of November 2012.. Dear Readers of this blog. I write a great deal and for this you can check into.. michaeljaffrayking.blogspot.de I write from my heart and as time races along, my convictions and ideas change to some degree. I am not the same person I was last year and not even last month, week or even yesterday. As a Christian and a committed one at that, the Great Power of the Universe, our most awesome God in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, continue to enlighten me. HE keeps educating me as long as I have an open mind. OPEN MIND IS THE KEY! 1st Corinthians Ch 13. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. From the above verses from the Most Holy Bible which is the Word of God we can be reminded of a chapter that most of us know pretty well. We have read it many times and we glibly say, "Love is the most important thing!" Now there is no more need to read it again. It is so obvious. I think that is a wrong attitude. The Bible is a spiritual book and the above passage clearly points out that life is in a progression from childhood to old age and ultimate departure from this world int ETERNAL LIFE. To progress one has to have an open mind right up to the point of taking ones last breath. OPEN MIND IS THE KEY! God cannot and will not show you more if you hang on to preconceived ideas and thoughts from the past. To progress all past experiences and ideas must be put on the back burner so as to give place for the Supreme Master to inject a new facet of HIS TRUTH. The new truth may well totally replace what was there before or it may simply add a new and wonderful angle which had been hidden and is now revealed. I meet dozens of people every day in my evangelistic efforts in front of the DOM Cathedral in Cologne Germany. Most of the people I meet have very little understanding of the Spiritual world. There are a growing number of people who call themselves Atheists. They have become so disillusioned with the Christian example that they throw the baby out with the dirty bathwater. Then there are others, Buddhists, and varying degrees of Bible Christians and so many Moslems. Some of the most difficult to talk to are Roman Catholics! Nearly all these people are absolutely stuck on their position and are self satisfied and do not want to hear anything that might help them to become unglued and make progress. This letter to you will I hope help you to see how I deal with these people. I have said this before but I think it is worth repeating. I say something like this with variations depending on the circumstances. "If there is a Loving God? If there is a God who is crazily in love with you, His creation? If this God knows about every thought and every action that you have ever had up to this point in time? If He does not just want to condemn you for all the mistakes and sins but wants to get through to you in new and wonderful ways? If He desperately wants to be your Companion and Very Best Friend and Guardian and Closest Relation? Then, don't you think it would be a good idea to give HIM a chance???? So how do we do that? We have to make the first move. Matthew Ch 7 verse 7. We have to do the ASKING, LOOKING and KNOCKING! Why because any other way would mean that HE was forcing HIMSELF on you. Unlike the Godfather who gives you choices that you cannot refuse, the FatherGod gives you choices that you can refuse. Why??? He does not want robots. He wants you to choose HIM above everything else. I usually say give Him two weeks to get through to you. Not that He needs 2 weeks but you will probably brush off His attempts to get through to you, now that you are open, by saying that these events are just coincidences. After 2 weeks of coincidences then the penny will probably drop and you will accept HIM and what He is trying to show you, thankfully. That is what I discovered for the first time some 45 years ago in a railway train travelling up to London from Arundel in West Sussex. Now let me telly you about my most recent revelation. I have seen this before but now it is crystallising in a new way. Today I will go to Holy Mass in the DOM Cathedral at 12 noon. THIS IS A VERY MYSTICAL EVENT! There will be no guitar music..The priest may well give a rather boring sermon..There will be no fellowship meeting at the end with a meal..a Pot Luck!! Nobody will greet me and take an interest in me or my wife. We just go and participate in the ceremony and time travel sacrifice and events of Christ's Passion, and then we leave. Why go to such, what many would consider an ordeal? No entertainment. No fun.???? BUT THIS WHAT SEEMS MEANINGLESS TO THOSE ON THE OUTSIDE HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN FOR 2000 YEARS and never loses its Dynamism... So this brings me to my next point..... The Mystery of the Spiritual world. The Spiritual World is very, very mysterious. It is absolutely fascinating. It allows me to enter a dimension that far surpasses my physical senses of pleasure and fun and entertainment. There is a depth that is actually unfathomable but the deeper you go the more exciting and totally amazing it is. It takes an effort to brush off those feelings of just being in this world with all of its misery and wickedness and very temporary fun. There is nothing wrong with fun but when it dominates and rules what we do we soon get bored with it and it turns out to be totally unsatisfying.. And now for a Biblical explanation of what I am trying to get across... 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. My advice to you is .. Why don't you try and see into this extraordinary Spiritual world that surrounds us at all times. Even a short glimpse of it will send you into ecstasies! GBY and KGFG I look forward to hearing from you. Remember the fun and joy is good but the Ecstasy of the Spiritual world is even better. It is not either or but BOTH / AND.

No comments:

Post a Comment