Thursday 22 November 2012

my 74th birthday

My 74th Birthday Nov 22nd 2012 A famous little old Polish Nun named Sister Faustina, after seeing some beautiful visions of Jesus, accompanied with a message of Divine Mercy, died on my Mother's Birthday, 5th October 1938. Mum was 27 years old and then 47 days later on Nov 22nd, I arrived on the scene, the 2nd son of Major Rodney Stuart King, and Helen Queenie King, at Bolarum Military Hospital in Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. What are some of the main lessons that I have learned in my seventy eighth year of life on planet earth? Let's take the bad news first. I had always hoped that at the top of the Pyramid of those controlling and running this world, that there were some decent chaps like I had been lead to believe in the expensive educational establishments that I had attended in my youth. Sad to say, the more I learn on this subject the more I  realize that those in charge are a bunch of Mafia Criminals, with no obvious exceptions. Actually it has always been this way but has been cleverly covered up by the mass manipulation of the population by the bought up and controlled main line Press. Some of them have a pretense of being some kind of Christian but deep down they are convinced and practicing Luciferians. Misanthropic Eugenicists like their lord and master lord lucifer himself. I have written a great deal about my discoveries, thanks to the information explosion on the Internet. Michaeljaffrayking.blogspot.de is my blog address for all to see. michaeljaffrayking.blogspot.de  If I was more important in the affairs of this world, I would long ago have been permanently silenced, like so many who dared to expose these Mafioso for what they really are, but thankfully I am very small fry and not worth the trouble and anyway it would tend to high lite my writings and beliefs. God bless Alex Jones of Infowars and Prisonplanet fame and his daily uncovering of the wickedness that satan is perpetrating on a daily basis. Please pray for him and all the excellent guests that he has on his show that are doing their very best to expose the NWO, the new world order. If I have learned anything new on this subject, it is that matters are far worse than I had originally believed. Satan and his 6000 disciples are hell bent on stealing and killing and destroying mankind. Lead, by and large, by the Rothschild dynasty with their hundreds of trillions of fake money backed by thin air, we will see very shortly how their plan of world take over and the destruction of the Middle Class is almost complete. Now for the Good News. 2000 years ago, a very famous battle was fought and won by the true Son of God, Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ on a small mound called Calvary. That is the Good News and saint Faustina was shown just how Merciful and Forgiving, Jesus Christ really is If,and there is a very big IFFFFFF, we turn to Him in repentance. Even for those wicked Luciferians, there is plenty of HOPE if they forsake their lord and master lucifer the great deceiver. This brings me back to you and me. Please do not forsake such a wonderful and loving and forgiving and merciful plan of salvation which is offered right up to the very last second for those who want it. GBY and KGFG michaeljaffrayking.blogspot.de P.S. Irmgard, Jazzy, Jemmy, Shelly and Mikey attended and organised the most scrumptious cake and roast with lots of wine and drinks to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment