Sunday 2 December 2012

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS!!!!!! Do you really know Jesus? This is a question I often ask myself too! Philippians Ch 3 v 10 This verse of Our Holy Bible from Saint Paul, he puts it like this.. That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; And then the verses which precede this beautiful verse from God's WORD. 8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, 9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: 10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Can we say this like Saint Paul said it???????? For myself, I can answer this question by saying a very firm YES... Jesus is everything to me.. I have been accused by some of using Christ as a CRUTCH and that if I was more of a man, then I wouldn't need this crutch through life... I can say like someone else told me..."You are wrong!!! He is not my CRUTCH but my WHEEL CHAIR!!!". He is my everything.. Without HIM, I would be like an Astronaut detached from his spaceship and travelling aimlessly through space without hope of anything except a slow and terrifying death. These next verses are scary and should be taken seriously too!! Luke ch 13 verses 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. How can I tell if I really know Christ Jesus? How can you tell? Ask yourself these following questions? Who do you chat to? I mean throughout the day? Yes I have serious times when I pray set prayers and meditate on what they say and they are invaluable. But in my opinion, that would not be enough! It would be like having formal talks with your spouse. Not really the key for a loving and lasting relationship. So chatting away to my awesome and brilliant Lord is only one part of the equation. How does He talk to me and now I am going to hit on a really very important part without which your relationship would only be a one way street. How does He get through to you? Well I can feel His responses in my thoughts. To a certain extent this is true, I can feel His responses through my conscience. But that is not a very sure way... So what is the sure way????... THE WORD, THE BIBLE, THE WORD OF GOD!!!! I used to often say that there were three really important priorities in my life.. The first one was... the WORD, the HOLY BIBLE... and the second one was... the WORD, the HOLY BIBLE... and then of course the third one was... the WORD, the HOLY BIBLE... The Bible is a collection of BOOKs from the Old Testament and the much smaller New Testament. With so many books to choose from, it would be good to have a priority list. There are some verses and passages which are really key. All are important to one degree or another, but some are absolutely vital. I am thankful that when I first seriously picked up the Bible as a brand new born again Christian, someone had the sense to tell me where to begin. He said to read the Gospel of Saint John. I did and I was knocked over and have never been the same since. This Book really woke me up and it is from this book that I have memorized many key verses and passages. Then I expanded out to the rest of the Gospels and the letters of Paul, and then to the Psalms and Proverbs and all of the Old Testament books. It is a mine of the most wonderful Truths and will keep you going for a lifetime. When Irmgard and I hitch hiked without funds from Brazil to India, it was a mammoth task. However it began with a first step. I so well remember making that step as we went through the gates of our Community onto the open road and hitched our first lift. 350 lifts and four months later, we were in Singapore. It took 19,000 kilometers of 1,900,000 more steps to get to our destination. What really helped me with the Bible was a system of memorising key verses.... One verse really stands out and believe it of not, it is not from the New Testament and is not in the Gospels but in the Psalms of King David. Jesus spoke through David when He, THE WORD OF GOD, A GREAT NAME FOR JESUS CHRIST, said in Psalm Ch 119 verses 9 and 11, How can a young man, or woman, cleanse his or her way? By taking heed according to thy WORD. Thy WORD have I hid in my heart (Memorized), that I might not sin against YOU! I hope this has helped you. It is Christmas time again... Will the world end on December the 21st??? Most definitely not but there could and most probably will be an entry into a new age of stepped up evil even greater than we are experiencing now. What is my answer to all of this??? I am now talking to you and to myself.. Get to know Jesus even better and better each day and He will lead you and take care of you through it all. Through the GREAT TRIBULATION right up to the end of time or just even to the end of your and my life. Please!!! If you have been blessed and if God has touched your heart, would you be able to send us a donation, and if you already help and at least 5 of you do, then a little extra???? for Christmas. At the end of the year there are big bills coming up and the kids all 7 of them need something from us to help them hopefully find the TRUE meaning of Christmas which is the GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD. Paypal to michaeljaffrayk@yahoo.co.uk or to our bank account, which is always pretty low but always just enough, because of your and HIS help. Bank account details... Account number (Kontonummer)....135409852 Bank number (Bankleitzahl) 76010085 or IBAN...... DE 5876 0100 8501 3540 9852 BIC.........PBNKDEFF God bless you with a wonderful Christmas with your family and all the very best for the New Year of 2013...

No comments:

Post a Comment