Monday 24 December 2012

A Christmas message to all my kids and to all of you too

A Christmas message to my kids and to you all too! This may well be the last Christmas that we will ever celebrate on earth. I think that this Christmas is very special. We never know exactly when the time of our departure will come. We dread it... But should we? Saint Paul said, "For to me live is Christ but to die is gain!" Phil ch 1 v 21. What Christmas present do I really want and what Christmas present does Jesus want for us and for Himself??? I think the answer is actually very simple. I have just finished watching a Charles Dickens classic. "A a watched it a douzen times and I try to watch it at least once every Christmas.. It never fails to move me to tears and it shows me what the true value of Christ's Birthday is really all about. And real forgiveness. It is about Family. The family unit. A unit where there is love and forgiveness in unlimited quantities. My daughter Natasha, number 4 confessed in a facebook message to all eight of us that she loved us all. Then came the additions and replies from all the remaining eight of us. We all agreed with her. We have an awesome family and yes, we do love each other in spite of all of our hangups and tantrums and deficiencies. These are bound to be there why? Because we are all different, and we are all human. God has made us so but He has made it possible for us to love one another just like He loves us. I tell people that He does not only love you but that He is crazy about you. Watch A Christmas Carol and you will see what I mean. A very Happy and Meaningful Christmas to all of you and to my seven children here in Germany and in the USA for Christmas holidays. Also God bless all my other family members around the world... The Kings, the Osbornes and the Grants and all their children and relations too. Granddad Clement is praying for all of us to make it and especially make it in the one area of real love coupled with real Fogiveness and Mercy just like He has and is always offering us and especially in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment