Tuesday 24 December 2013

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life

To all my brothers and sisters, friends supporters and especially to all my enemies!!!

2013 years ago, forgiveness was born into the world. This is the greatest event ever to occur in the history of our planet. Because we are humans, we are a paradox of good and evil. We are all able to do wonderfully good things, and also horribly bad things. By a short reflection on history this is just obvious. We have just written a letter to my wife's brother. As he is in trouble and having great difficulties, simply to tell him that we love him. Irmgard said, I am your sister we are all the same blood, and we want to help you. She said all my children love you and miss you as their uncle. My husband misses you as his brother in law. Please forgive us for hurting you in any way in the past. This has been such a beautiful approach to her brother who now has no money to tax his car and buy diesel for it, that we wanted to apply this to all of you dear precious children and to all of you who know us. All of of you with out exceptions. To wage war and be angry and hate is just so simple. That is what human beings have done to each other since for ever. But now at this special time of Christmas and birthday of Jesus, we can bury the hatchet and start to love and forgive each other. I want to ask each one of you first to forgive me. I have miserably failed you on so many occasions. The list is a mile long of all the mistakes and hurtful things I've said and done. Please, I beseech you to forgive me. Your forgiveness would be the best Christmas present that I could ever ever dream of. I believe that you will do this. Even though I sure do not deserve it. I believe there is enough Jesus Christ in each one of you to be merciful to me your brother, friend and colleague. And now I'm going to ask you to do one more thing. Please and I beseech you forgive each other for all the wrong doings that have been done to you all by each other.  I realise this is a tough one. When I meet normal ordinary people in my daily job of talking to them, I tell them that Jesus Christ is crazy about them. I tell him that if they do not believe that, then they should watch the Mel Gibson movie, The passion of the Christ. I tell them when you watch this film, just close your eyes for a moment, and forget about all the other people in the world, and imagine that HE is doing this just for you not for them but just for you. Then you will have some idea how much HE loves you. He went through all that murderous beating, and humiliation, and torture, and excruciating pain, just for you. So my suggestion is for Christmas 2013, let's pay it forward. Let's pay it forward by forgiving and loving everybody and especially those one does not like and maybe deep down even hate. That would make the holy family extremely happy. That would make all the angels and saints in heaven rejoice. That would make us all so happy. I am sending this personally to all of you. Please help with this great project for today 24 December Christmas Eve. we love youmore than all the words could ever tell, but JESUS LOVES YOU EVEN MORE THAN THAT IN FACT MUCH MUCH MORE THAN THAT. A happy Christmas and a brilliant New Year for each and every one of you. 
Michael and Irmgard.

No comments:

Post a Comment