Sunday 2 March 2014

BE YE DOERS OF THE WORD, AND NOT HEARERS ONLY, DECEIVING YOUR OWN SELVES!!!

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. JAMES CH 1 v22 SEQUEL SEQUEL TO THE SECRET... IT IS VERY possible that if I had been a leader in the you know who I would have most likely done the same thing..LORD HELP ME....BUT THE GOOD LORD JESUS CHRIST PROTECTED ME FROM THAT POSITION. I would have liked to have been a NAS or a GAS of a DAS.... I was a dass but did the job badly so it did not last long...in Brazil. But please take a good look at the above verse from brother Saint James ..my wife came up with this verse a few minutes ago... It is spot on...DECEIVING YOUR OWN SELVES......THERE IT IS HIDDEN IN PLAIN VIEW... GBY AND KGFG

No comments:

Post a Comment