Friday 21 March 2014

WHAT WOULD I SAY TO JESUS WHEN I MEET HIM AFTER DEATH.??

WHAT WOULD I SAY TO JESUS WHEN I MEET HIM FACE TO FACE?? What would I say to JESUS when I meet him face to face for the first time???FOR EXAMPLE STRAIGHT AFTER DEATH TO THIS WORLD.... First as Irmgard has so correctly pointed out, we should not wait for the opportunity to do this only THEN, BUT, we should practice this in front of each other...we should do this to the JESUS which is in the least of our brothers or sisters, and then if we are good at this, then we will have a better chance of doing this from our heart in front of JESUS himself. I would throw myself at his feet.... This is what I hope I would say..... LORD PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME....A MISERABLE SINNER.....I do not in any way deserve your mercy and forgiveness, THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY I CAN MAKE IT IS IF Y O U H A V E M E R C Y O N ME because of what you did on the cross for sinners... FROM THE HOLY WORD OF GOD.....the following...Luke 17:10 JESUS IS SPEAKING..red letter words....."So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, ( I certainly cannot claim to have done all those things...maybe a very few of them?)We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do." - King James Bible "Authorised Version", Cambridge Edition LORD I AM AN UNPROFITABLE SERVANT AND IF I HAVE MANAGED TO DO SOME THINGS WHICH HAVE PLEASED YOU, AND THAT IS BY NO MEANS A FOREGONE CONCLUSION, THEN I HAVE ONLY DONE MY DUTY.. Then I would add again, the most important words... LORD PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME......A MISERABLE SINNER.... If you like this and / or if you think that I have missed some important points, then please let me know in the comments section. GOD BLESS YOU.. Like · · Promote · Share

1 comment:

  1. I am sure this can be improved upon...by the way we will all have to do this sooner or later..GBY KGFG

    ReplyDelete