Sunday 27 April 2014

I AM A MISSIONARY....

I am a missionary working every day outside the Dom Cathedral in Cologne frequented by 20,000 people daily from every nationality and the majority speaking English and I was wondering what you would be able to donate me in pocket new testaments..???? Red or blue.. Even if they are a bit old and soiled we would be interested.. We literally go there every day and have been doing this for the last three years. We keep rough statistics and have prayed with 7000 people every year to receive JESUS into their hearts. We lived for 9 years in the Ukraine and 3 years in Brazil and 14 years in India. I was actually born in India in the time of the British Raj and come from a family of aristocrats..at an early age I chose to be a missionary rather than like my siblings the OSBORNE family...my first cousin once removed is the present Chancellor of the Exchequer GEORGE Gideon Osborne. His grandmother is the eldest sister of my Christian Mother Helen Queenie King deceased in 1984.,,Mary Jane OSBORNE the mother of sir GEORGE OSBORNE and John ASPINAL deceased in the year 2000. I live entirely from donations and would be extremely grateful if you would possibly send me new testaments either for free or at a very generous reduction. I will try to find a sponsor for them...You can easily check up my credentials on the internet..my present autobiography is being written up by a famous American author Roger Russell. The name of his book will be called Hitch hiking to heaven..I really hope that our wonderful lord and saviour will touch your heart to be able to help me. I will soon be leaving this earth. I am 75 years old and am in good health and go out literally every day... King James the first of England and sixth of Scotland is one of my ancestors.. He was not a very good king but he did do one extremely good act which was to leave us with the KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE.. My grandfather Clement Samuel Horne who was the only born again Christian in my family left me his well read and marked with red ink King James Bible which at the age of eight meant little to me but later at the age of 25 was a GOD SEND... I asked JESUS CHRIST into my heart on a railway train going up to LONDON Bridge railway station from Arundel to work at Lloyd's.. I very much look forward to receiving from you a very favourable reply YOURS VERY SINCERELY IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST Michael Jaffray King TALBLICK 14 51674 Bielstein / Wiehl. Near Cologne BRD GERMANY TEL NUMBER 004922623058840 Email. michaeljaffrayk@yahoo.co.uk Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment