Sunday 27 April 2014

MY RECENT DREAM

MY DREAM. 23/24 April 2014 SLIGHTLY IMPROVED AND PRAYED ABOUT VERSION... I WAS AT A CHRISTIAN BOOTCAMP... EVERYONE WAS VERY EXCITED.. IT WAS LIKE MY TIME 45 years ago in the COG...I WAS HAVING RESERVATIONS ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE.. IT SEEMED ALL TOO FAMILIAR...AND THEN A BROTHER BLURTED OUT....JUST KEEP GOING AND THEN WHEN IT IS OVER YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SERVE THE LORD THE WAY YOU BELEIVE IS YOUR CALLING... IT SEEMED TO MAKE PERFECT SENSE AND I WAS THANKFUL THAT HE HAD LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG. It reminded me of a letter called Diamonds of Dust written by David Brandt Berg...As I am rediscovering so many of my companions from yesterday, yesteryear and even YESTERCENTURY, I was tempted from time to time to be discouraged. So many of the ONFIRE ones are no longer on fire and some have even become enemies of the Lord's work.. Some like Miguel, Abraham are no longer alive..FAITHY HOSEA Deborah JETHRO Big Joshua, to name a few WHO may have now lost that original fire which inspired us so much way back in the 1970s 1980s 1990s...What a shame I thought and then I remembered the letter DIAMONDS OF DUST...Here the writer explained that these diamonds of dust only sparkle for a little time as they can be seen sparkling in the sun's rays. Then they fizzle out and disappear as they move out of the sunlight. The important point is that they did shine for some time and were used mightily.. that was their hour of Glory as they allowed themselves to be bathed in the Holy Spirit. Maybe that is all they were designed to do...so we must be thankful for that moment when they were used to encourage us and lead us into a life of following JESUS. it is wrong to be discouraged that they are not doing so much now for HIM.. THEN AS I WAS AWAKE I THOUGHT OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I ACTUALLY HAVE REDISCOVERED AND WHO ARE ON FIRE AND STILL DOING GREAT THINGS FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD.... THERE SEEMED TO BE ONE MORE VERY IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT....WE WERE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER...AND NOT TO JUDGE ONE ANOTHER..

No comments:

Post a Comment