Wednesday 13 August 2014

MY TAKE ON THE WORLD SITUATION

MY TAKE. on the World situation today WORLD WIDE.. Europe has an amazing Christian heritage.. Britain too... USA too.... BUT THEY HAVE ABANDONED THEIR HERITAGE AND ALLOWED ANTICHRIST FORCES TO TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR GOVERNMENTS..THIS IS NOT SOMETHING RECENT BUT HAS BEEN SLOWLY HAPPENING FOR CENTURIES.. Study history to see what I mean.. 97 years ago the Virgin Mary who appeared at Fatima asked for the conversion and consecration of Russia.  GUESS WHAT??? That has happened... Now RUSSIA is the Christian nation and the WEST have become BABYLON. The capital is in the financial stronghold of the Rothschild dynasty in BABY LON DON....... This is where lord lucifer is working out his evil plans.... No wonder that CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN IS BEING DEMONISED.. They want him dead.. He is a rebel against the satanic forces which run our lives in the Western world.. Can this situation be reversed?? YES OF COURSE!!!!  HOW.?? 2nd Chronicles ch 7:144....let me quote this memorised in my heart verse..... IF MY PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED BY NAME...(THE CHRISTIANS...YOU AND ME...)WILL HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY AND SEEK MY FACE AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS....THEN I WILL HEAR FROM HEAVEN...THEN I WILL FORGIVE THEIR SIN....THEN I WILL HEAL THEIR LAND.. so that's it from my perspective...how about you??? please let me know... GBY KGFG. MJK.

No comments:

Post a Comment