Thursday 14 August 2014

WHAT IS A REAL CHRISTIAN???????

WHAT IS A REAL CHRISTIAN????????? I would like to try and answer this by first saying what it is NOT... IT IS NOT A DENOMINATION.. IT IS NOT A PERSON WHO THINKS THAT HE HAS ARRIVED.. IT IS NOT JUST A PERSON WHO REGULARLY GOES TO CHURCH IT IS NOT JUST A PERSON WHO KNOWS THE BIBLE AND HAS MEMORISED LARGE PARTS OF IT.. IT IS NOT JUST A PERSON WHO GOES WITNESSING EVERY DAY LIKE I DO.. SO WHAT IS A REAL CHRISTIAN???! IN MY OPINION AND MAYBE YOU WILL PROBABLY AGREE IS................................................ Someone who knows that he is a sinner...every day.....even when he has accomplished great feats for The Lord....even when he has failed in so many of his projects.....someone who knows that even though he may qualify somewhat today he can easily fail tomorrow..... someone who continually stands in awe of God's great mercy and forgiveness....someone who is continually humbled by every step he makes hand in hand with his SAVIOUR.. someone who continually says...like in the Faustina painting...I TRUST IN YOU....NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS....NO MATTER HOW I EITHER SUCCEED OR FAIL MISERABLY..... SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS THAT JESUS Not only LOVES HIM BUT KNOWS THAT JESUS LOVES HIM OR HER UNCONDITIONALLY.... TO BE LIKE THIS IS MY AIM BUT I AM NO WHERE NEAR BECAUSE IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH I AM TRIED AND TESTED...... MAYBE I CAN SUM IT UP JESUS IS NOT MY CRUTCH TO HELP ME WALK BUT MY WHEELCHAIR ON WHICH I AM TOTALLY DEPENDENT FOR MY EVERY MOVEMENT.... Having said this I realise that this explanation is inadequate but is my best take so far.. Tomorrow I may and most likely will learn more and will be able to change and add more points..

No comments:

Post a Comment