Friday 27 February 2015

OBJECTIVE...OBJECTIVES.....

OBJECTIVE....OBJECTIVES.....
As I write this maybe you too could ask yourself what is your number one OBJECTIVE and then number two three four 5 6&7&8&9?????????
Obviously for me the NUMBER ONE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT.. So here goes...

What is my reason for living???WHAT IS MY REASON FOR LIVING?? My Raison d'ĂȘtre.???
TO KNOW HIM AND MAYBE EVEN MORE IMPORTANT TO MAKE HIM KNOWN...

How can to make him known be more important than knowing Him???
EASY...As you proclaim what little you know about Him to others, the more He will help you to know Him..BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER.

John ch 14:21

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will MANIFEST MYSELF TO HIM.   


He will show Himself to you and me..There is no greater adrenaline rush or sheer excitement or feeling of fulfilment than experiencing the presence and influence and unconditional love...direct from HIM....YOU CANNOT BEAT THAT....NOTHING CAN BEAT THAT......!!!!!!!!! Sorry mate "That is it !!!"


I WILL DEAL WITH OBJECTIVES NUMBERS 2&3&4 at a later date....
GBY KGFG 
Michael or English joseph......

No comments:

Post a Comment