Saturday 28 February 2015

OPPOSITE EXTREMES....BLACK WHITE...LIGHT DARKNESS....


I did not expect you to phone me but maybe SKYPE or face time but actually writing is better as we can be more prayerful and careful about what we say....so here goes...
I think you know well that I am quite an oddball !!
Going out every day to share my faith along with SANCHO  PANZA  Irmgard..Irmgard and I often wonder if there is anyone else in the world who relies on their financial success through witnessing 24/7/365 no days off..living in other words 100% by faith..if there is anyone we would love to know who they are...!!!!???
In the early days of the cog of course this was quite common...Doing this at 76 too is unusual but only goes to prove that there is no age limit in the army of God.. I am not writing this to you to persuade you to do the same but really to get some info about a YOUTUBE site called...WAKE UP..here is the link....http://youtu.be/LlfoyybN-rU        The link contacted me and not the other way round which is strange..
Here is the link they sent me first
Interesting stuff about illuminati and nwo etc etc...
My grand father Clement Samuel Horn see photo

image1.png

Spawned three daughters sisters.. The eldest MARY Grace Horn the grandmother of GEORGE Osborne and elder sister to my mum, then a middle one called Joy and then HELEN Queenie my mum.
So here we see represented two opposite ends of the spectrum..one a bildeberger, bohemian grove, Luciferian up an coming member of the NWO and the other at least to date, no guarantee for what can happen tomorrow or thereafter, a sold out follower of JESUS Christ.
There are over one billion Roman Catholics and Irmy and I are definitely the one and only oddball Catholic out of one billion. There is no one even close....but in the family, where I got my forsake all and total dependence training, at least there were many for a short time at least who lived like we do today..
THE CONTRAST IS EXTRAORDINARY AND BY WATCHING A FEW OF THE WAKE UP VIDEOS WHICH WERE SENT TO ME BY YOUTUBE, NOT BY ANYBODY I KNOW, JUST MAKES IT ALL LOOK RATHER CRAZILY INTERESTING.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT....WAKE UP...WITH ITS  CROSS ON ONE SIDE and two linked together plus signs on the other..???????
Please let me know if you can find something out....
We are all exceptional for one reason or another...we are all working to promote the Kingdom of God and we need to help each other and throw more light on these extraordinary events that are surrounding us today in 2015 
GBY KGFG 


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment