Sunday 1 February 2015

THE GREAT SECRET TO ETERNAL HAPPINESS

THE GREAT SECRET TO ETERNAL HAPPINESS This is my opinion, see if you agree..please drop me a line whatever your analysis might be.... FIRST THIS WELL KNOWN CHRISTIAN SONG And then follows the SECRET.................. This world is not my home I'm just a passing through My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue The angels beckon me from heaven's open door And I can't feel at home in this world anymore Oh Lord you know I have no friend like you If heaven's not my home then Lord what will I do The angels beckon me from heaven's open door And I can't feel at home in this world anymore I have a loving mother just over in Gloryland And I don't expect to stop until I shake her hand She's waiting now for me in heaven's open door And I can't feel at home in this world anymore Oh Lord you know... [ guitar ] Just over in Gloryland we'll live eternaly the saints on every hand are shouting victory Their songs of sweetest praise drift back from heaven's shore And I can't feel at home in this world anymore Oh Lord you know... THE SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! I have a loving mother, not only my flesh mother but a universal mother for all those who want her....Yes, I mean the Mother of JESUS..also my and your mother just for the asking and taking..THE VIRGIN MARY.... I meet so many people every day as many of you know.. We go out witnessing...MAKING HIM (JESUS ) KNOWN... And so I want to tell you a very big secret of our happiness...that is Irmgard and me mjk ..... Yes we have 7 wonderful kids..... MIKEY, ANJ, DAVE, JEM, SHELL, Who are presently living with us...and JAZ and TASH who branched out on their own and are living in England and making their way.. They first had a very good shot at X FACTOR and got through to the finals and since have been working as DJs in clubs and now modelling.. You can find them on facebook as BLONDE ELECTRA.... We love our kids trying hard to copy the love that our Creator bestows on us...UNCONDITIONAL...SUPER DUPER....OUT OF THIS WORLD...MERCIFUL....FORGIVING.... EVERLASTING.....LLLOOOVVVEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that is all part of our secret, and if anything seriously bad should happen to any of these precious kids it would knock us back, but this is not the secret that I want to share with you today. Every evening when we get back from our daily witnessing escapades, we feel a satisfaction that can really only be described by this following verse from the Holy Bible..ISAIAH ch 58 v 10 kjv... (And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:) If you read this verse carefully, you will soon discover our secret which of course can be your secret too... Let me rephrase this verse in my own words..... IF YOU MAKE JESUS KNOWN TO OTHERS...IF YOU GIVE THEM THE BREAD AND WATER OF LIFE, WHICH WE KNOW AS TRUE CHRISTIANS WILL SATISFY THEM LIKE NOTHING ELSE ON EARTH, THEN OUR DARKEST AND MOST HORRIBLE MOMENTS WILL SHINE BRIGHTER THAN THE OVERHEAD SUN AT MIDDAY.... So there you have it... GBY KGFG and I dare say that the KGFG part has a great deal to do with MAKING HIM KNOWN TO OTHERS in what ever way you can... not just like us but in your work, in your correspondence, in your family, in your daily encounters with others, etc etc...wherever, whoever and I'm sure JESUS will show you especially if you make this a top priority...

No comments:

Post a Comment